"No, child, you are not Razer. Thy name is Zeraia Atron, Son of Theos, brother to Aidosa and true heir to the Atron throne." Teleressa's words rung in his ears for what seemed like forever before he was snapped back to her touch around the wound on his neck. His vision was once again hazy, but something new arose from within him. His blood felt as if on fire.

Strangely a craving began to surge up from his throat, his mouth began to salivate. Hours passed more as the smell of his own blood caused him to hunger. "What did you do to me?" He struggled to spit out. Teleressa chortled at him. "I'm not sure." She replied to him. "But we will see wont we?" Razer's mind was filled with thoughts of hunger, and thirst, but seemed to always go back to the words Teleressa had first spoken to him. What did she mean he was the heir to the Atron throne? Who was Theos, and Aidosa? Razer could not keep up with the notions.

Teleressa sat on his torso, watching as he squirmed in pain. Her eyes gave the look of someone who had done this many times, and enjoyed each moment of it. Suddenly, Razer's body jerked, and twisted in a burning sensation. Grunts, and growls escaped him while he screamed out. He felt a change, subtle yet very apparent to him. "It burns." he managed to get out. "Get it out! Get it out!" He became fanatic as his body twisted, and shook more violently. Every muscle tensed up as he stopped and then relaxed.

The vampire traced his lips with her finger as she observed his transformation. "Interesting." She whispered. Lifting his lips up some revealed he had indeed gained sharp fangs, but that was all that had happened. She titled her head in thought. "I was hoping for something a little more...epic." She continued as she watched his chest rise, and fall with life.