Teacher / Historian / Artist

View Profile

Korra Jeannine Relt (2)

Name: Korra Jeannine Relt
    Race: Coralian
    Eyes: Reflective Pink
    Height: 9'5
    Weight: 350lb

Personality: Curious, Enthusiastic, Hard Headed, Detail Oriented, Optimistic, Cheerful, Loyal, Generous, Trusting, Respectful, and Artistic.

Appearance: She is a beautiful woman. She has a smile that could melt even the hardest heart. Her 4' crown is chipped away to look like a heart. Her ears are like coral fins. She is a D6. She wears a Rainbow Fish Hardened Dress that is long, has a V-neck, and a cape attached that raps around the shoulders and reaches her ankles. Her coral skin is green with blue in the cracks.

History: Restarted, Korra’s story will be shown in chronological order as posts.

Skills:
    Artist - She is able to make any kind of art as long as she has the materials to do so.

Communication - She is good at speaking, listening, reading, and writing.

Cognition - She has a creative mind and is good at Analyzing and Synthesis, Problem Solving, Evaluating, and Researching

Slight Sword Skill - She knows the basics of swordsmanship just like most of her people.

Abilities:

Gills (Birth)– Just like all Coralians, she has gills

Coral Regeneration (birth) - While wet, Korra recovers 1mm/10s. When dry, recovers same speed as a normal human. Korra dries out 2x faster then most creatures.

Sea Creature (Birth) - Korra is a sea creature so he is naturally faster in water then on land. As she has learned to move about on land like a human, he is 1.5x faster underwater then a human

Cold Blooded (Birth) - Korra is cold blooded so she naturally slows down when in cold weather

Breathing Bubble (8 Months) – The only magic she knows, Korra uses this spell to breath out of the water.

Ultra Quantitative Reasoning (25 Years) - She can solve most any numerical problem that is thrown her way, whether in the from of an object being thrown in a certain way or if it just a mathematical problem written on a wall she can probably solve it.

Rock Hard (Birth) - She can withstand about fifty pounds of blunt force without getting affected, fifty to seventy pounds will crack her skin, seventy to ninety pound will bring about multiple cracks anything higher then that will shatter her skin and probably crush her.

Familiar:

Carol (40 Years – Now)
    Age Met: 40
    Race: Coral Worm
    Eyes: Black
    Length: Varies
    Weight: 5lbs

Appearance: A Silky Brown Worm

Skills: Observation - She can look at a scene, image, event, ect. and determine its results, how it was drawn what happened, ect.

Abilities: Enhancement - she can enhance the Coral Regeneration of Korra to 150% normal. Lasts 45 seconds. (or 2 posts) Afterwards they both blackout.

NPCs:
    Ethen Relt (40 Years – Now)
    His Age Met: Birth
    Race: Coralian
    Eyes: Reflective Pink
    Height: 9'0
    Weight: 300lb

Appearance: He looks to be about 21, he has broad shoulders and a perfectly straight crown. His crown raise up 5’ bringing his total height to 14’. His robe is made of hardened Sailfish scale. It also has a cape made out of it's dorsal fin. His father had made it for him. The robe itself is grey while the cape is blue. His Skin is pure blue, there is no other color on him not even in the cracks.
    Last edited by Miss Relt; 08-08-16 at 02:11 AM.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Hi Miss Relt!

Please allow me a few hours to familiarize myself with your profile and I shall let you know whether I can approve this from the get-go or whether we need to tweak a few things.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    The profile is mostly fine, but I'll need to have a look at the amount of abilities you have. There is a cap at each level (which you have exceeded in yours) but with the relative weakness of some of them I think we can compromise.

The biggest issue is that I had a look at your last update (which was before our current system of approving updates) and the RoG guy at the time (Sandstorm) said this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm
    Alrighty, one thing I'll need you to change.

"Enhancement - she can enhance the Skills and Abilities of Korra to 150% normal."

I'll allow it, but there need's to be a restriction at your current level. She can raise one ability/skill, once a thread, for a total of two posts. Or twice a thread, for one post.

Fix it and we'll move on. Thanks
    At that time the profile was approved regardless, but the enhancement ability doesn't seem to have changed from back then in that it still seems to affect all abilities and skills (even in the original profile despite him asking for a one ability / one use limitation). I'm not sure what was agreed with whom at the time, but as I have no way of knowing anymore i'm going to treat this ability as if i've seen it for the first time and remove any precedent set by Sandstorm.

As you have only progressed one level since that last update (technically), I am reluctant to allow Enhancement to boost ALL skills to 150%, even for thirty seconds. I will allow you to pick two skills to enhance and perhaps extend the time limit to forty seconds as a compromise. Going forward we'll then have a sensible precedent which you can build on.

Please do the edits and i'll revisit the profile afterwards. Any questions, please PM me.
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 08-03-16 at 07:56 AM.

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

EXP: 2,121, Level: 2
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 2,879
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,879
    GP

Name
    Korra Jeannine Relt
    Race
    Coralian
    Eye Color
    Reflective Pink
    Build
    9'5 / 350lb
    Job
    Teacher / Historian / Artist

View Profile
    update

I believe the reason he accepted it was because I used Sorish's level one wording in my profile. Any problems then please let me know.
    Last edited by Miss Relt; 08-08-16 at 02:16 AM.

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    Thanks Miss Relt. I can go ahead and approve this now

Approved!