Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Alkieh failed, and not only did he fail, but he let the world know about the Ar’Tuels secrets. “What’s in it for me?” The hoomans had said. And the fool fell right for it. Now their kind was on the cusp of extinction, and Castiel had enough of it. They weren’t interested in learning how to co-exist. All they cared about was conquering, and taking for themselves. Their greed was only surpassed by their stupidity.

Castiel went to the other elders again, pleading for a final time. But they had their hearts set on euthanasia. It was in that defining moment, being denied aid from his own kind, shunned from their loving eyes. “How dare you suggest we exterminate the people!?” They would say with looks of disdain. It was as if a truck had ran over a schoolgirl on her way to the doctors to treat an illness.

He collapsed rage seething through his being. Their race were literally being treated as disposable batteries, and all they could do was watch?! Castiel's soul began to darken, and the beautiful warm orange light he had spilled out into the world had turned into a bright crimson. The Earth trembled as the skies bled red at that defining moment.

“S-Somethings wrong!” He could hear Amari’s words, but they didn’t register with him. She had pushed past the other elders-and he could feel her grip on his shoulders, the calming energy radiating from her - but he shoved her aside.

Castiel's eyes glared at the elders, a scourging fire replacing the soft beauty he once held. They fell onto Amari, piercing her soul as if saying ‘I told you so’. He knew what had to be done, and he’d make good on what he said.

“Very well.” He finally spoke. “You may perish along with the rest of this Earth. But I will not. You may give up on your lives. But I will not. I won’t see you destroy yourself, won't see them, destroy you all, any longer.” He took a final look at Amari, a softer gaze this time “I’m done here.”

Amari knew what those words meant, he was leaving just like he said all those years ago.

“Rebirth..” He whispered, his soul leaving the realm in which they reisded. A black light emitted like a pillar of darkness, blocking out all light for a split second.

Amari scrambled up, gripping onto Castiel again; her pleading, frantic whispers falling on deaf ears. “Please don’t do this...please stop.” Castiel shook his head “It’s too late, Amari”

"For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment ..."
    Last edited by Lucifer; 12-24-16 at 05:44 AM.