Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Lucifer heard her singing stop and looked up to the roof of the cave, a tear rolling down the side of his cheek. Was this the sorrow of humans? He slowly picked himself up and wiped the side of his face before heading back towards the altar. He stopped before entering, listening to Elijahs song of peace. He smiled softly before walking into the room, relieved to find Aynor was still alive. “Thank you Elijah..” He said softly before walking to Dante. “You have that bag I gave you, correct?” Dante nodded and handed it back to Lucifer, he had been too busy with Aynur to notice what was inside.

“If you don’t mind Dante I'm going to have to ask you and Alicia to go to site A for the time being. Salvar is a waste of time. Everyone here Is just killing themselves anyway. I need intel on other areas. I’ll do what I must here.” Lucifer tried to make it sound convincing, while staying true to his words, this is what made it difficult to ever question Lucifer, he would always say something that aligned with his feelings but hid his true intentions. “Fine” Dante muttered. “What are you going to do with the girl” He slid in. Lucifer tilted his head, surprised Dante would try to pry. “That’s not of your concern Dante”

“Why should you have all the fun with her? What makes her special?” Dante shot back. Lucifer glared at him, maybe Ar’Tuel weren’t any better.. Or these counterfeit Ar’Tuel at least, it ticked him off. “Dante, don’t make me repeat myself. Leave. Now.” Lucifer snarled at Dante, he wouldn’t have any disobedience from him. Dante gave one final glare at Lucifer before glancing over at Aynur. “She’s broken anyway.” He muttered, leaving Lucifer and Elijah alone.

There was silence for a few minutes before Elijah spoke up. “Broken? W-What does he mean by that?”

Lucifer glanced over at Aynurs body. “What does it look like Elijah” Lucifer shook his head, his white hair waving gently side to side. “There’s little we can do for her now. She needs to recover on her own at this point… I hope you make it.. Aynur..” Lucifer towered over her body, dwindling on the edge of no return. “We should probably get her into the spring.. It should soothe the pain and allow her body to heal.”

“Why isn’t she responding?” Elijah asked. Lucifer gave him a blank stare “I wasn’t here when it happened but I’m pretty sure it’s because she was tortured for a good hour or so Elijah. She’s close to death. It will be a miracle if she survives.” Elijah curled up into a ball, visibly shaken by the harsh reality. “It will be awhile before she’ll be able to speak again. It’s not just her body… but her mental strength has been tested and taxed. Humans are fragile Elijah, they can’t take trauma like we can. Some throw fits of rage because they didn’t get the food they wanted for dinner. Humans are both physically weak, and mentally weak.”

Aynur didn’t respond. Her hand twitched, and she breathed - the only signs that she was still alive in there, somewhere. Lucifer got Elijah to help him move her body into the spring so that her body could relax, then he called for his dusk ravens, and sent for Amari.

He didn’t want to, but something compelled him to keep Aynur Alive.
    This world, is rotten.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Thread: Fool me once...
    Authors: Lucifer & Aynur
    Type: No Judgment

Congratulations!

Lucifer receives 485 EXP and 70 GP.
    Aynur receives 405 EXP and 55 GP.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All EXP and GP have been added!
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12