EXP: 23,049, Level: 6
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 3,951
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,951
    GP

Name
    stupid requirement

Kidnapping!

((this is continued from Kidnapping on the High Seas before the crash, i'd had permission from 'TilTheRiverRunsDry to bunny his character to free Jas. It had been finished, but I do not remember how it ended or what spoils i'd gotten off of it...))

The young man (at least that's what Jasmine guessed from the voice) did not answer her. Instead he only made a shushing motion with his hands and beckoned to her to hurry.

She was lead out onto the deck and paused to look around her momentarily. Captain Lucky's ship was like any other ship. Made entirely of wood with few embellishments. Even the door which she assumed led to the captain's quarter's was plain. She did not have time to notice much else though as she was hurried over to the waiting rowboat.

"Umm.. I don't know how these work..." she whispered as she got in. The young person didn't answer her and handed over her belongings. Before she could say or do anything else, the rowboat was lowered to the calm waves below. She looked up to thank her rescuer, but he was already gone from the edge.

She sat there for a minute, wondering how in the world she was to get anywhere when she didn't know how to work a rowboat, when it suddenly started moving of its own volition. Unseen by her, the young person who had rescued her was working his magic to send her on her way. In a few short minutes the pirate ship was much smaller on the horizon behind her.

At first, Jas was very nervous about how the ship was moving. After a little while when it didn't seem to matter if she moved around a little, she became a bit more confident and was even able to relax. She lay back on the boat's bottom and gazed up at the stars above her.

Jasmine had never really watched the night sky very often, but when you have nothing else to do, you may discover that the night sky is quite beautiful. Jasmine recognized many different constellations and even saw some that she didn't recognize. A star shot across the blue black sky once and she made a silent wish.

Eventually, she fell asleep and did not wake until the boat nosed onto a beach. Seabirds wheeled and called to each other above her as she sat up and stretched. She did not know where she was, but was glad to be on land again. Groggily, she opened the sack that she'd been given. She found a few apples and some bread, all the money she'd had when captured, and the silver armband that she'd given to Abram to take care of.

What a peculiar young man that was. I wouldn't have thought he'd give me this armband at all, I wonder what made him think it was mine or that I should have it? Oh well, I'm just glad that he did, no matter what the reason.

Quickly, she slipped the armband on her left arm. It still fit as perfectly as the day Abram had first given it to her. Humming happily to herself, she took out an apple to have for her breakfast, then fastened the sack shut again, and took off up the beach. She was not overly concerned about where she was, it was somewhere new and that was almost always exciting.

((anyone that wishes to join Jasmine may do so in Washed Ashore))

((as this had been accomplished before the crash, I do not expect to really gain any serious EXP from it.
    Spoils: the silver armband. The armband is made of purest silver. It features a hawk flying out of the sunrise. It is carved rather than molded. It is of great personal value to Jasmine and is therefore UNSELLABLE under any circumstances. It is very important that this be pure silver due to something that will happen to it in the future, a lowgrade silver will not stand up to what i have planned and this is the only armband like it. as I said it is to be unsellable for any reason and untradeable))
    Last edited by Jasmine; 03-26-06 at 01:11 AM.

GP

Name
    Sakura
    Race
    Kiko
    Hair Color
    gold
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    @_@
    Job
    wanderer

I won't give exp and gold for this but I will the spoil because you had already earned it. you gave me the impression that you are done here so I closed it and if you want to contunue it you can PM me.

well anywho Spoil approved and pure silver.