"So where to first?" An eager Lucifer asked. The old man rubbed his chin with a grin before smirking and wrapping an arm around his neck. "Well young boy, I was thinking a little huntin was in order. We're going to need a little more information about uhm... a device you see." Lucifer raised an eyebrow, rather curious. "A device you say? What kind of device?" The man looked down and shrugged his shoulders as if to blow off the importance of the item, but Lucifer knew that it was definitely important, or else he wouldn't be using Lucifer to go get it. Lucifer also wasn't as naive as to think that the man didn't know his true form. This could be a trap.

"Well, you see this device will help me to aid in lord Ozan's destructive reasoning. Not so much as to control him, just to stop him from killing me, you see." Lucifer smiled coyly. "Oh course, that would be a problem wouldn't it?" Lucifer had every reason to just kill this man right now, but curiosity was a witch. "So I'll ask again, where to?" The man grunted. "I see you're keen to prove yourself. Well its a bit of a journey you see..." Lucifer rolled his eyes. "I'm tired of this. Just get to the point." "What?! I am, my memory is just a little foggy is all." Lucifer grew tired of this, the old man wanted to lead him away from the souls, and Lucifer wasn't going to abandon them while they were so close. He'd go looking for them himself.

"I don't know why you're stalling, but I'm done waiting." The man grinned. "You're a sharp one, but it's too late for you!" A sharp snap of twigs was heard as two hounds came charging from behind, Lucifer turned to face them and growled as he protruded his aura from his body causing the hounds to hesitate for a moment. Lucifer capitalised on their hesitation and rushed at the two hounds as their jumped, reaching for both of their necks. He didn't need much strength to lift the two mutts and slammed them onto their backs and seared their necks to a crisp. Lucifer turned briskly to face the old man, but he was gone, retreated to the depths of his dark cave. "Oh, so we're doing this now are we? Hide and go seek as the kids call it. I'm it." Lucifer grinned, he didn't mind a bit of fun. It was time to hunt, kill or be killed.