Blue
    Build
    6'1''/201 lbs.
    Job
    Hunter

Cyrus's Epic Adventure!

Try this on for size;

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who!
    “I doubt it, but to tell you the truth, I don’t give a damn. Kid was a good writer, but he kept giving me shit about this and that and us sitting on our asses and complaining, while the world goes by and what not…” The editor scoffed loudly and dug through a small box underneath his lamp, pulling out another cigar. “He was in a hurry, anyway,” he added casually, his voice muffled as he lit the cigar in his mouth. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he skipped town.”
    HEY! If you are judging or adding experience to a quest of mine, READ THIS!

~~Fibonacci's Tales ~~
    To Trump A Bluff.. (Best Quest of 2007)
    Almost Heroes

"To be evil is easy. It is far easier to destroy the light inside of someone then the darkness all around you." -The Night Watch

EXP: 128,600, Level: 15
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 6,400
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,400
    GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    More pepper than salt.
    Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    Empyrean, "O Brother, Where Art Thou", Corone

"This is new..." He said, ignorant of the fact - wouldn't be able to understand him anyway. "What is the meaning of all of this?"

His words were drowned out as the gemstones began to fuse together, emitting a blinding green light that forced - to reel back against the wall, raising an arm to protect his senstive eyes from being damaged. The drow did the same.

EXP: 19,842, Level: 5
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 158
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 158
    GP

Name
    Zerith Dracosius
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Sapphire Blue
    Build
    5'10/170lbs
    Job
    none

Falcon Darkflight. "Sands of the Nomad", Fallien

“I’ve had enough,” he whispered to himself quietly. Curling his bottom lip into his mouth, he bit down on it in anxiety. The constant bickering of the little girl was on the verge of pissing him off. “How much longer are we to stay here and wait for the night to play itself out?” he asked in the midst of a drawn breath. He was obviously irritated. He couldn’t let this opportunity slip by. This was his only chance to actually make a name for himself by doing a great deed for somebody. With this job complete, he could get word spread of his services, entitling him to profit.
    "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself."

Current Threads
    Dynamite Rave
    Vows
    Tyrant reborn

Completed Threads
    A Profit Far From Home
    Espionage and Caviar
    Our Little Friends

GP

Name
    Asuka Yamihara
    Race
    Human (Akashiman)
    Hair Color
    Shiny Copper
    Eye Color
    Deep Brown
    Build
    5'10"/120 lbs.
    Job
    Duchess of West Akashima

...That be Lisean in "Diner, Dancing, Death and Destruction" in Knife's Edge. Phew, had to go through all 14 posts.

UPDATE: Teaser!

The city itself reminded *bleep* of an old sci-fi cartoon she used to like to watch back on Najin when she was a child. The cities streets were narrow, winding and numerous. From the birds eye view the spy was getting from the airship the streets below actually reminded her of the threads in a spider web. Of course each street was flanked on two (and in some cases three) sides by all sorts of black, mechanical buildings that ranged large towering skyscrapers to small one-story buildings. The most impressive thing however were the giant furnaces that glowed brightly with fire lighting up even the dark smog covered streets.
    Last edited by Yamihara; 08-28-06 at 05:28 AM.
    Though My Blood be stained upon these very Stones
    For Mirth and Freedom of my Kindred Souls
    Sword in hand and Faith in Heart
    Creatures of Lore, guide my Blade Forevermore

~Reina Akashima's Battle Prayer

- - -

Atlanta: City of Lights
    GP

Name
    Lucien Aeonis
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Greenish Blue
    Build
    5'8"/158 lbs.

"Infiltrating the Dark Palace", By Cash (Grim137) in Valshath d' Isto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Perfect time for a storm.

Gasping for every single breath his lungs would allow him, Omitted pushed his old body to keep running forward. Darkness and the blinding rainfall were making a good cover for his escape, but it was a double-edged advantage. Each of his eyes had their own deluge to look through, and the cobblestone road was not taking to Omitted's feet. A few times now, Roscar had almost found himself eating the ground face first. His heart pounded desperately, as the slight sound of ordering yells and clashing armor could be heard trailing behind him. Not even the occasional roars of thunder would drown out that cause of Omitted's fears. He turned a corner into a nearby alleyway at blinding speed, and dared not look back. Were the others nearby? Had they escaped too? Omitted tried to focus and remember if he had seen them, but weather was too disorienting and the road too uneven. Omitted tried to remember what happened to make it come to this, or what could have gone wrong, but it was as much of a blur as the street that lay before him. His pulse was becoming too fast, too hard on his body. His lungs were starting to give out, and the rain he sometimes breathed in wasn't helping that situation. The idea of escape was quickly losing credibility. Could he fight them off? No, no way. Omitted could barely see past his face, let alone wave a weapon around in a foe's general direction. Besides, there were entirely too many. He was out of options.
    Last edited by Lucien; 08-28-06 at 09:34 AM.
    Uke: 1. from the Japanese verb ukeru (“to receive”)
    2. In anime and manga, especially shounen-ai, yaoi and hentai, uke (受け) is a general term for a partner in a relationship who is predominantly bottom and/or submissive.

The Divine Comedy:
    Lucien's Inferno (68.5)

Soy un Perdedor:
    Isn't It Fairly Contrite?

"Godhand; enough. You are helping nothing." - the great Slayer of the Rot, speaking to his failed pupil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12