violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

The Knights of the Round Table

The Knights of the Round Table

History

The Knights of the Round Table were formed after the declaration of war upon the Ai’bron monks of the citadel by a group declaring itself in justification to place a tax on the timeless and selfless services granted by the monks. However, the monks, created the knights with a far greater ideal in mind. The head monks, after seeing a great deal of strife amongst the world, including the war of Fallien in these passing months, as well as the assassination of various leaders around the world, deemed that it was best to spread the ideal of peace.

After much thought and the sway of Gwernaeh the sage, the Ai’bron monks chose one who had fought selflessly by the sides of Calerian warriors in the war of Irrakam, and by immediately upon hearing the news of impending war, she sided with the monks in their defense against the Illicit Entrepreneurs,

Mia Kane

Lady Mia Kane was given two charges, first, to protect the people of Althanas from injustices and evils. And second, to seek out others who showed chivalry and vigilance against evil in all of its forms.

The Eternal Charge

The goal of the Knights of the Round Table is to eternally protect the innocent, the weak, and the oppressed. To strike down evil, in all of its forms including inside their own hearts. To remember that if harm comes to the innocent, then the end does not justify the means. That a Knight will always be ready sacrifice their mind, body and soul in fulfilling the Eternal Charge. A knight must also remember to stay vigilant in dark times, and always have proper manners, for we are Gentlemen and Ladies.

Symbol of the Knights of the Round Table:

The mark of the KotRT is a silver sword over a red and gold shield with two banners reading : All are equal, and: Justice for all.

Membership requirements:

1) Must have selflessly fought against evil or the oppression of another.
    2) Must upon apprenticeship (initiation) seek out a weapon that is special to the knight and bears an ability or enchantment that can evolve and grow with the knight.(this can be done solo or with a current knight)

Upon fulfilling these requirements, you shall be knighted and become a full member of the Round Table.

Current members:

Lady Mia Kane, knight of the shining sword.

Godfrey Krzyzacki, apprentice
    Last edited by MiaKane; 12-21-06 at 09:05 PM.
    Alright then, picture this if you will:
    10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
    Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy when a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
    Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...

Holy f**king sh*t!

The LEAGUE of INTERNATIONAL INTRIGUE

GP

Name
    Godfrey Krzyzacki
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    grey
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'0ft' 210lbs
    Job
    knight of Salvar/Paladin

I shall join
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is in your head and in your heart and by what you decide to do everyday, will make you a good man... or not.

GP

Name
    Mia Kane
    Race
    Ice Elf
    Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

yes good, welcome to the KotRT
    10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
    Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thingy when a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
    Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...

Holy f**king sh*t!

GP

Name
    Godfrey Krzyzacki
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    grey
    Eye Color
    hazel
    Build
    6'0ft' 210lbs
    Job
    knight of Salvar/Paladin

Thank you my brother. Do I have to do the requirements? Because I alreday did a battle against evil and am on my way to doing another soon. As for the weapon mine is pretty special to me.
    Last edited by Teutonic Knight; 12-22-06 at 11:29 PM.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is in your head and in your heart and by what you decide to do everyday, will make you a good man... or not.

GP

Name
    Mia Kane
    Race
    Ice Elf
    Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

well, i would like for you to give your blade soem kind of skill, or magic that will grow with you as you level up. I know i havent gotten mine yet, in fact im still working on the origins thread for KotRT where i get mine.

Holy f**king sh*t!

GP

Name
    Leo Milner
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'9/147 lb
    Job
    Pirate

I'll join. I've done none of the requirements. Leo's sword has tiny capsules of posion would that count for special ability.

GP

Name
    Mia Kane
    Race
    Ice Elf
    Hair Color
    Orange w/ black bangs
    Eye Color
    violet
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Bandit

perhaps i wasnt as detailed about the weapon, you see, i mean that it pretty much has to be bound to you, as in no one else can use it (save for special cases) and is more or less a part of the character in that it grows and gains abilities as well.

Holy f**king sh*t!

GP

Name
    Leo Milner
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5'9/147 lb
    Job
    Pirate

He doesn't let anyone use his sword never. And whenever he can he upgrades the metal. The hilt was made special for his hand and his hand only. He is also thinking of getting the sword charmed with fire. So it can gain power when he does.