Eye Color
    Albiono
    Build
    5'0/95
    Job
    Warrior.

Garret Calnad

• Name: Garret Calnad

• MAGIC: Magnetic Manipulation: Through his travels and studies Garret has learned how to manipulate magnetic waves; allowing him a sort of telekinetic ability over metallic devices. He also carries two hundred fishing hooks inside the different pockets in his cloak. He uses these to defend himself. He also has two metal daggers that he uses skillfully.

• Race: Drow

• Alignment: Neutral

• Age (appearance): 35

• Eyes: white

• Hair: Black

• Height: 5’6

• Weight: 124

• Home: Alerar

• Other: Has Navy Blue Skin

HISTORY
    Garrett is a vagabond assassin, roaming from town to town, earning his keep by performing “duties” or “contracts” from other people. Never one to discuss “business” in front of others, he prefers to remain quiet and alone, confining himself underneath the dark hood he dons over his head. Raised in a drow household with his parents and other members, Garrett grew up learning the secretive arts of the assassin, specializing in small blades and throwing projectiles. To ensure a successful career, Garrett would often speak to prisoners, whether they be dying or being tortured, to learn to speak their language, knowing full well that the world was far more expansive than his simple kingdom he resided in.
    Growing in his abilities soon brought the unwanted attention of other drow houses, jealous of the successes of the young Creshan. They plotted, schemed, and eventually assaulted the house, their numbers amassed so greatly that the tiny house was overran, the blood of many drow seeping into the streets that day. Garrett escaped by being knocked out then having the body of another drow land upon him, covering his young self, but not without seeing his brothers and sisters, mother and father, relatives both old and young slaughtered like they were meaningless.
    Revenge: his motive. He trusts none, thus he remains alone, traveling with none, roaming from town to town, never letting any know where he has come from, for it brings up memories he would like to forget. Drow…Dragon…Elf…Dwarf… It matters not to him, for they are all taking the place of the ones who killed his household.

Strengths: Garrett is below average at using small blades, daggers, and other metal objects of small stature. He can wield them or throw them though sometimes he might miss because he's not the greatest.

Weaknesses: Like I said before he's not very social tending to do things by himself, and when he does work with others he will not usually talk to them.
    Last edited by GAME; 02-16-07 at 07:23 PM.

Carpetmuncher
    EXP: 1,354, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next level: 646
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next level: 646
    GP

Name
    Luc Kraus
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5' 6'' 145 lbs

"Very adept" and being able to throw with "deadly accuracy" are strong words. Can you rewrite his strengths so that it says he is a below-average fighter and dagger thrower, please?

Althanas Drow aren't from underground, so you might want to rethink your weaknesses. Of course, you're perfectly allowed to have a different clan of Drow that came from the underground, if you like. I'm just letting you know that Alerar (the Drow land) is above ground and the Drow there are fine in the light.

What's the extent of his magnetic manipulation powers?
    Cold, jade eyes that liquify
    eyes that are merciless,
    staring in mute mockery
    and in mockery of the muteness

GP

Name
    Jaden Throngrane
    Race
    Drow
    Hair Color
    Stark White
    Eye Color
    Albiono
    Build
    5'0/95
    Job
    Warrior.

Hold on, please tell me why I have to be below average and not a regular? Because I find it kind of offense. Still I will change it, even though I don't understand why?

Carpetmuncher
    GP

Name
    Luc Kraus
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5' 6'' 145 lbs

You just have to ask, no need to get offended.

He doesn't appear to be very strong, but with 200 fish hooks and the ability to manipulate them at will, he can be a very, very deadly opponent. I know as well as anybody how effective that kind of battling can be, so I felt that for now, he should be below average when fighting with his daggers. It's not a big difference, except he'll have a bit of a tougher time fighting somebody without using his magic Level 1 comes pretty quick, and you can bump it up then, right?

So all I need from you now is some more information on his magnetic manipulation. Exactly how strong is his ability to move metal with his mind? Does it tire him out?
    eyes that are merciless,
    staring in mute mockery

GP

Name
    Jaden Throngrane
    Race
    Drow
    Hair Color
    Stark White
    Eye Color
    Albiono
    Build
    5'0/95
    Job
    Warrior.

I'm SRY I can't think of anything and I'm ready for an approval for my character, could you give me something like an Example?

Carpetmuncher
    GP

Name
    Luc Kraus
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5' 6'' 145 lbs

Well, he can't have this enormous power to manipulate metal. Give a limit on how much weight he can move at once (say, 40 pounds), and how long he can use his ability before it starts to hurt his head/tire him out (like, a minute or so before he needs to rest, then he can do it again two posts later or something).
    eyes that are merciless,
    staring in mute mockery