Eye Color
    Grey or Blue
    Build
    6'1, 185 lbs
    Job
    Defiler.

View Profile
    JUDGMENT TIME!

I'd like to start off by saying that I hate you both. Really. This seemed like a completely effortless thread, just a perfunctory introduction thread to give some backstory for the LCC. In the meanwhile, it is almost flawlessly written, reads easily, and just was an absolute pleasure. Although the lack of several fundamental rubric elements will hurt your score (and since the thread was so short and non-descript, I really don't see a reason to skew rubric), there is no reason to think that there's any rust on either of you.

Introduction - 7 - Solid, and hooked me in easily. Well written and thankfully simple. I did struggle for a second to figure out where you were.
    Setting - 5 - I liked that you didn't overload me with mundane details about the knots on the wood in the place, or the shape of the beer glasses, but maybe a bit more setting would be helpful. At the same time, any longer thread is bound to have more setting as you have more time to develop it. I also liked how you incorporated the environment with a tripping barmaid and the cider glass.
    Character - 7 - Some of this thread gave me a tingle of "Jake Lloyd baby Anakin" with Damon's being unaware of his potential and all the cool stuff he can do. My personal hatred for that bowl-cutted freakshow aside, I thought character was very well defined.
    Dialogue - 9 - Loved it, on both sides. Ashiakin was terrific as the misguiding guide, and Damon was great playing the naive beast that is oblivious to his strength. Great job here.
    Strategy - 7 - For a thread with so little action, you (Ashiakin) employed it perfectly in the "test", as well as the deft dousing of that little dwarf. Nicely done.
    Rising Action - 3 - I think 3 is kind, since the rising action was either Ashiakin's suspense to find out it was indeed Damon, and not some imposter, or the single sentence where the dwarf drew his sword.
    Climax - 2 - Again, I would consider the agreement of Damon to join as the climax, since the toppling of the dwarf was so short. And I sort of already knew that.
    Conclusion - 5 - Satisfactory, although not mind-blowing.
    Writing Style - 8 - A few editing issues... Ashiakin had a threw instead of "through", some grammatical tidbits, but nothing major. You both are very, VERY impressive writers, and Blank will obviously be a force in the LCC.
    Wild Card - 6 - A creatively written little piece that makes the LCC more engaging.

Total Score - 59! - Just an obnoxiously high score for a thread like this. I feel guilty, and maybe a little dirty. Fortunately, I'll get over it.

SPOILS
    Ashiakin gets 1220 EXP, 100 Gold from the dwarf in apology.
    INDK gets 1773 EXP, 15 Gold from the bartender, for saving a glass.

(Damn, those level bonuses hook you folks up!)

Sons of Terrinore
    EXP: 34,727, Level: 7
    Level completed: 97%, EXP required for next level: 273
    Level completed: 97%,
    EXP required for next level: 273
    GP

Name
    Thoracis Rakarth
    Race
    Human... mostly.
    Hair Color
    White