Hair Color
    Black/Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue/Green
    Build
    tall and slender

View Profile
    Story

Continuity: 7 - Good, good. You guys did a much better job this time around. Everything was explained, except one thing. Why are they looking for this stuff again? I've forgotten.

Setting: 8 - So much improvement here! You did so much to set the stage here that there was never a time where I felt like the characters were just moving in a white space.

Pacing: 7 - Very good here. There was a lot of action in this, but it didn't do anything to harm the character development. My only qualm was that the ending, once the Wyvern was dead, was a little rushed. So much new information, and it just was kinda thrown in a fastball and gone on with.

Character

Dialogue: 8 - I think both of you have improved here, especially on the part of Chance.

Action: 7 - You both play your characters very solidly, and their actions show that. I like how from the first Hunting, you can see how they're all starting to get more comfortable together.

Persona: 9 - Chance is turning into quite the little pervert, eh? =P I think simply put, the strongest thing you two have going for you in a thread is just how greatly established these personalities are.

Writing Style

Mechanics: 9 - I only caught one mistake. Both of you are very strong here. Keep up the good work.

Technique: 6 - Every once in a while Ataraxis would get so flowery that it bordered on a little confusing, but for the most part both of you have good, solid styles. DarkStorm definitely got stronger as the thread progressed, and you could see that sometimes you would falter and a post would be a little more forced an others had been. This isn't too big of a deal, and remember that you can always go back and edit a post when your muse has returned.

Clarity: 7 - This was great, for the most part. I have already mentioned that sometimes Ataraxis' style can be a little much, but for the most part that was just minimal. At the end, there were some things with the Draconians that weren't explained as much as I felt they should have been and that caused a bit of confusion.

Wild Card: 9 - The two of you have improved so much since the first Hunting. I'm really proud of you guys. *wipes tear away*

Total: 77

16Ataraxis lvl2 receives 2359 EXP and 493 GP. She receives all her requested spoils, including 5 Silver Dragon Scales.
    7DarkStorm lvl0 receives 661 EXP and 215 GP. He receives all requested spoils, including 8 Yellow Dragon Scales.
    7Chance lvl0 receives 661 EXP and 215 GP. He receives all requested spoils including 8 Blue Dragon Scales.
    Sometimes love looks like torture

List of my alts

Non Timebo Mala
    EXP: 126,303, Level: 15
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 8,697
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,697
    GP

Name
    Letho Ravenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown, turning gray
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    6'0''/240 lbs
    Job
    Corone Ranger

EXP/GP added! DarkStorm, welcome to the next level.
    "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

William Butler Yeats - The Second Coming

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234