brown
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'/100lbs
    Job
    slave

Recrewtment

(sorry for the bad spelling... i just felt a need to be different amongst the other recruitment threads here ^_^)

Anyway, I'm recruiting to do Salvaric mission #4.

Like the rest of the fiefdoms in the Salvaric countryside, Kanoth Springs (my character's home) is enduring a peasant uprising, spurred on by the Church. Lord Carth is in desperate need of assistance in turning away the people and re-establishing his rule. On the other hand, the people also have no real leader or plan beyond an attempt to storm the mansion gates and/or starving the lord out of hiding.

So that's the gist of what I have going, I'm looking for 1-2 others to be on either side. I'm more or less just wanting to have people to do this with. What side you fight for matters not to me, I'll just be happy of having your company in this. ^__^

Questions? Post here or PM me!

(EDIT: There's also another recruiting thread for this in the RPC that I'll be checking for participants and/or questions ^^)

GP

Name
    Romis Heartsblood
    Race
    dragon

would it help if I told you that you'll be able to get whatever trinkets/gold you find in Carth's manor, no matter which side you're on?