Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Variable by lighting and mood
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Alrighty. Since Meg and Xen seem to be relatively inactive, I'm giving them an exit point. If y'all want out or aren't able to keep up the posting, now's the time. If y'all don't post by the end of the next three days, I'll go ahead and bunny out whoever's missed the deadline. No hard feelings or anything, I'm just serious about keeping this thing going and don't want to have to bunny everyone through it

If anyone drops, there'll be a new opening or two in the party.

Either way, once the next round of posts is over we'll (presumably) be heading to another area. I'll describe it in my post or send the description to someone else if they want to transition us. If you want to loot the bodies or crack open one of the chests, now's the time. Three have pouches of 15 to 25 gold pieces in 'em; yes, you can find the gold in your posts.

Also: Map updated.

EDIT: In case you don't want to muck about going to the previous page.

Last edited by Aeraul Smythe; 01-05-08 at 05:59 PM.

EXP: 2,300, Level: 1
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next level: 2,700
    Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,700
    GP

Name
    Aeraul Smythe
    Race
    Half-Human, Half-Orc
    Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Well, I waited an extra day or so. Still no reply. Sorry to be a ballbuster about this, guys. Hopefully the Judges will still award you some experience and/or gold for helping kickstart the thing.

Recruitment is now open for two replacements. Your characters will, presumably, enter the tunnels and catch up with Aeraul and Teric in your first post. If you want or need help, gimme a PM.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Megryn Brintam
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown - ashy to auburn
    Eye Color
    Dark grey
    Build
    5'1"/~105
    Job
    Street Urchin

I do have to apologize for my abrupt exit- I've been without power in the mountains for a straight week (it just came back about a half-hour ago) and have been unable to post anything. I would like to continue this if there'd be any possibility of it. :/

GP

Name
    Aeraul Smythe
    Race
    Half-Human, Half-Orc
    Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Streetrat View Post
    I do have to apologize for my abrupt exit- I've been without power in the mountains for a straight week (it just came back about a half-hour ago) and have been unable to post anything. I would like to continue this if there'd be any possibility of it. :/
    That's all I needed I'll give it another day if Xen wants to come back, so that he can respond as well, then delete my most recent post or something to that effect.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Megryn Brintam
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown - ashy to auburn
    Eye Color
    Dark grey
    Build
    5'1"/~105
    Job
    Street Urchin

Huzzah! Glad that's cool. I was rather sad about the prospect of dropping that. D=

And yeah, he hasn't responded to his and my thread either - I haven't seen anything of him since the 20th. :/

Anyways, I'll wait to post until you remove yours or something... as otherwise it wouldn't make much sense. "Meg leaves- ohwait, never mind!"
    Last edited by Streetrat; 01-11-08 at 05:00 PM.

GP

Name
    Aeraul Smythe
    Race
    Half-Human, Half-Orc
    Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Have at it

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Megryn Brintam
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown - ashy to auburn
    Eye Color
    Dark grey
    Build
    5'1"/~105
    Job
    Street Urchin

Writing it up now. Unless I fall asleep in the middle, it'll be up tonight. -still replacing things from the power failure-

GP

Name
    Aeraul Smythe
    Race
    Half-Human, Half-Orc
    Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Alrighty. Xen's out and I wish him the best. If he wants to return in the future, he's welcome to.

At the moment though, his space is open for another player. As a refresher...

1. I'm looking for one Level 0-1 character to take Xen's place. Level 2 is also fine.
    2. I'd like for you to join if you can post frequently. I'd rather this not stagnate, y'know? Faster we go, the more fun it should be.
    3. Please post here that you agree to be bunnied if you're inactive for more than three days. Bunnying will include the possibilities of injury, but nothing disfiguring or fatal without express consent. Character dialogue is another thing; all dialogue bunnying must be made with some measure of consent from the character's owner. I think that's just a standard rule, but I didn't see it anywhere, so... D:
    4. I'll be handling most of the NPCs (save for any that you bring along/summon/whatever). If you're going to kill off an NPC I'm controlling, give me a yell via PM, IM, or even this thread so I can okay it and it doesn't wrench the (next-to-nonexistent) plot this way or that. This is mostly so we can have actual fights, as opposed to constant one-hit kills.
    5. Likewise, I'll describe the various tunnels and rooms in the Catacombs. If you want your post to transition us from Point A to Point B, I'll PM you some sort of description for the area we're moving into.
    6. There is no posting order. Just try to avoid double-posting when possible/convenient.

S'yeah. COME ON, YOU! I know you're out there, and I'm hiding in your closet with a dead salmon if you don't join us! Don't make me use it, man!

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Megryn Brintam
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown - ashy to auburn
    Eye Color
    Dark grey
    Build
    5'1"/~105
    Job
    Street Urchin

Mmm. Quick note - you should make sure that someone browsing the front page realizes that the quest is open. It's not completely obvious.
    Not sure if you can change the title, but perhaps just a large note saying "ROOM FOR ONE MORE!" somewhere - or something of the sort - near the top of the first post. ^^

GP

Name
    Aeraul Smythe
    Race
    Half-Human, Half-Orc
    Hair Color
    Glossy black
    Eye Color
    Build
    6'6", 295 lbs.
    Job
    Journeyman, Swordsman

Belated Bestiary Entry.

And I'll edit the opening post of this thread in justasec, then get to work on transitioning us to the next Act. Hopefully our next member will join up soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast