---

Grandmaster

Bloodrose [Streak: 3 {2}]
---
---
---

Challenge format:

Your character name
The rank you wish to challenge (Warrior, Master, Grandmaster)
The player you wish to challenge (This is optional; if left blank, you will be pitted against the first hierarch to answer your challenge)

Remember: if a hierarch is already involved in two or more challenges, accepting additional battles is optional. Also, keep in mind that you must either belong to or defeat a member of the previous tier before challenging the next level.

Please read the rules before making a challenge!

Thank you for your patience, good luck and have fun!

Note: Each hierarch’s winning streak has been placed next to his or her name. The first number is the total number of wins the hierarch’s has accrued, the number in braces is the number of wins by forfeit.

Godhand
03-22-08, 09:41 PM
Your character name: Godhand
The rank you wish to challenge: Master
The player you wish to challenge: Artifex Felicis

A Nony Mouse
03-22-08, 09:52 PM
Your character name: Travis Kiltias
The rank you wish to challenge: Warrior

HikariAngel
03-22-08, 09:54 PM
I'm here. No challenges yet. Once I get back to my PC on Sunday, I'll be ready to accept challengers.

Jobe
03-22-08, 11:02 PM
Your character Name: Jack Barrett
The player you wish to challenge: Liquid Ice

Christoph
03-23-08, 12:30 AM
Liquid Ice's official status is pending her agreement. If she doesn't want the spot, you can either let your challenge become open to anyone or specifically challenge a different warrior instead.

Liquid Ice
03-23-08, 05:39 AM
Eh, why not. Challenge accepted.

Lavinian Ambition
03-23-08, 06:47 AM
Your character name: Jared Cesarino
The player you wish to challenge: --

HikariAngel
03-23-08, 02:02 PM
I'll take Mouse's challenge. Expect the thread up sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Breaker
03-23-08, 04:29 PM
I'll take Lavinian Ambition. Thread will be up as soon as I get a decent night's sleep, or else when I get bored.

EDIT: So soon.

Re-edit: Boom. Get ready for Santeria. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=13678)

HikariAngel
03-24-08, 02:54 PM
A Nony Mouse, the thread is up (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=110641#post110641). Good luck!

Christoph
03-27-08, 10:12 PM
Artifex has failed to accept Godhand's challenge. Godhand wins my default and has the opportunity to take the Master position.

Liquid Ice has failed to start the battle against Jobe within the required timeframe. Jobe wins by default and may move into Liquid Ice's Warrior position if desired.

A Nony Mouse
03-27-08, 10:53 PM
Didn't Liquid Ice take leave?

Killing Smile
03-28-08, 10:04 AM
Your character name - Justin Freebird
The rank you wish to challenge - Warrior
The player you wish to challenge - HikariAngel

HikariAngel
03-28-08, 12:38 PM
All right, consider your challenge accepted. I'll have the thread up by tomorrow, maybe tonight.

Jake Narmolanya
03-28-08, 03:33 PM
Your character name: Jacob Narmolanya
The player you wish to challenge: Dra-who-is-about-to-get-arrowed

Godhand
03-29-08, 08:06 AM
Alright, who's the champion right now? Bloodrose? I challenge Bloodrose.

Jobe
03-29-08, 06:30 PM
Liquid Ice can keep her position because I don't want to have to wait through the probationary period. I.. think I get my gold back from the match plus the 50 as well??

If so:

Your character name: Jack Barrett
The player you wish to challenge: Dra

Christoph
03-29-08, 09:02 PM
Nosy Mouse: Liquid Ice didn't post a leave notice in the thread designated for it.

Jobe: You receive your gold back plus 50, but you now need to challenge a member of the Master rank.

Godhand: Bloodrose is now Grandmaster because Zerith received two time warnings. You can only challenge him right away if you don't take the Master rank, which I assume will be the case.

Jobe
03-29-08, 10:00 PM
The rank you wish to challenge: Master
The player you wish to challenge: Bloodrose

Zerith
03-29-08, 11:37 PM
Actually, I don't recall ever recieving a time warning. I was well aware of the time limit, but there are just some things that people need to deal with.

*shrugs* Oh well. I guess some people don't need to take the time to be there for family when a relative goes in for sugery.

Bloodrose
03-30-08, 12:24 AM
Christoph: If I'm to be considered the Grandmaster, based on a DQ over time, shouldn't the roster be updated? Which leads me to...

Jobe: If I'm gonna be Grandmaster, I can't accept your challenge to the master rank. Sorry.

Godhand: Bring it. I'll like you to a thread as soon as I confirm a couple things with Christoph.

Zerith: Winning on a technicality isn't really what I had in mind, but 'dems the breaks I guess. You interested in finishing out our thread for kicks? See what happens?

Zerith
03-30-08, 12:50 AM
Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'm going to say no due to the fact that I have some assignments to do in order catch up on in school and after this I'm hardly in the proper mindset to deal with that thread.

If you're going to send time warnings, I suggest that people actually recieve them in the future.

I'll take Bloodrose's Master rank, then challenge the Grandmaster once the time limit is over. Are you going to send me awarning when I'm able to?

Karuka
03-30-08, 12:57 AM
Zerith, we've been trusting the Heirarchs to be mature and keep up with their own time warnings for their threads, at least that's how it was when I ran the Pagoda.

And if you had a family emergency and needed the time off, the Leave (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6952) thread was implemented a long time ago, by Atzar, just in case of situations like that.

Zerith
03-30-08, 01:06 AM
Yes, I am well aware of that. But Sich aunt/ Essay for School > Battle thread. I'm sorry that posting on the leave thread wasn't on my mind during that time. I'll be sure to note that making sure I post there is more important that actually being where I need to be for my family.

Like I said, I'll just wait the two damn weeks until I can challenge. That way, I won't have any essays to write.

Breaker
03-30-08, 02:36 AM
Name: Josh Cronen
Rank challenged: Master
Challengee: Zerith

Let's see you actually complete a Pagoda battle before you get another shot at being the Grandmaster. Some people have actually worked to be here.

Zerith
03-30-08, 07:57 AM
Name: Josh Cronen
Challengee: Zerith

Let's see you actually complete a Pagoda battle before you get another shot at being the Grandmaster. Some people have actually worked to be here.

Fine, I was going to take a leave so I could focus on my Essay. I'll get a post up as soon as I can. Until then, you'll just have to wait.

Breaker
03-30-08, 08:51 AM
You can take leave at any time you want. My challenge will be waiting when you come back.

Jobe
03-30-08, 09:08 AM
Jobe: If I'm gonna be Grandmaster, I can't accept your challenge to the master rank. Sorry.

Then I guess I'll wait for someone else to make the rank I didn't want to fight yet anyway. Thanks, really.

I'd like my gold back.

Godhand
03-30-08, 09:39 AM
My God, everyone in this thread is just bitch bitch bitch. I'll wait the two weeks before challenging Bloodrose, then. I want to consolidate my position.

Edit: Wait, so Zerith's argument is that he couldn't be bothered to post in the leave thread because his mom is dying or whatever? What the fuck is he even doing on Althanas, then?

Dra
03-30-08, 11:37 AM

Alright. Accepted.

Has somebody already deducted the gold or do I have to?

Anyway, I probably won't be able to get the thread up today because of some assignments that I need to do, but it should be ready sometime Monday.

Breaker
03-30-08, 11:47 AM
Christoph takes care of the gold.

Logan
03-30-08, 05:01 PM
So technically, Godhand is still Warrior rank, right?

Char Name: Logan McCloud
Rank Challenged: Warrior
Player Challenged: Godhand

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is legal, correct?

Godhand
03-30-08, 05:03 PM
Nice try, but I'm a Master at this point. I'll be happy to obliterate you once you knock off some absentee, though.

Logan
03-30-08, 05:08 PM
Godhand -- if you consolidate your spot as master you are unable to challenge GM rank then right away? I just wanted to make sure you had A battle before making GM. Never said I'd win :-p

Ok...I challenge uh...Liquid Ice (unless there is a pending Leave of Absence on the table)

A Nony Mouse
03-30-08, 06:30 PM
She did request a leave, but apparently not in the correct thread. I believe Christoph said that she got knocked down a peg and is still considered active. Correct me if I am wrong.

Christoph
03-30-08, 09:26 PM
Liquid Ice still has her position regardless, since Jobe didn't want it. That said, I still can't find her saying anything about taking leave in any thread. (Not that it matters since it isn't valid unless posted in the correct thread) Godhand is now a Master and must wait two weeks to challenge up. Zerith is a Warrior. Bloodrose is now the new Grandmaster. The rosters will be updated.

Christoph
03-30-08, 09:31 PM
And I'll take care of gold once the powers that be give the the access to do it. Until then, I'll get Witchy to do it.

A Nony Mouse
03-30-08, 10:16 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=13780

Cyrus the virus
03-30-08, 10:53 PM
Your character name: Luc Kraus
The player you wish to challenge: Artifex

Slayer of the Rot
03-31-08, 12:41 AM
Your character name Dan Lagh'ratham
Challenged Rank: Master (it's definitely been two weeks since I came into the warrior position)
The player you wish to challenge: Shadar. If he's still around.

Dra
04-01-08, 12:21 AM

Thread with Crappy Intro Post:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=111563#post111563

Devonus
04-02-08, 06:52 AM
Name: Devonus Darkheart
Challenge lvl: Warrior
Challenging: Whoever

See whoever i'm matched with in the ring.

Brother of My Blade
04-02-08, 06:15 PM
Character Name: Brother
Challenging: Artifex

Jobe
04-02-08, 07:08 PM
I'm giving up my freebie to start back at the batting cages.. this time for a battle that goes to judgment, if ya wouldn't mind. ;)

Character Name: Jack Barrett
Challenging: Whoever will take the challenge and follow through with it.

Breaker
04-02-08, 07:21 PM
Devonus- Challenge accepted. The thread will probably be up tonight, tomorrow night at the latest. I'll even make it a nightime battle.

Jobe- For now I'm gonna hope someone who doesn't have two battles accepts your challenge. If not, I'll be back in a few days.

Brother of my Blade- Artifex is pretty much inactive and already has one outstanding challenge, so you may want to consider challenging someone else.

EDIT: Devonus, I'm about to level up, so I'm going to get my new profile up before our battle. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise it'll still be up within the time constraints.

Logan
04-02-08, 07:40 PM
I am rescinding my previous challenge as it has yet to be accepted....and I am putting forth the following challenge:

Player Challenged: Dra

Special Note to Dra: I promise to go easy on you...NOT (Edited: :-p j/k)

EDIT: Thank you Dra for pointing out I left out a VERY important piece to my statement...see above for edit

I was half asleep when I typed the challenge...and I totally meant it as a joke, so...hopefully no hard feelings and I am apologizing.

Christoph
04-03-08, 09:35 AM
Artifex timed out of Cyrus's challenge prior to Brother of My Blade's challenge. I believe that Cyrus had wanted the Hierarch position. Blade: please challenge a different Warrior. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shadar has also timed out. Slayer moves up and Shadar moves down.

If anyone needs gold adjusted, send me a PM with the numbers and I'll get the appropriate moderator to do it.

Dra
04-03-08, 02:30 PM
I am rescinding my previous challenge as it has yet to be accepted....and I am putting forth the following challenge:

Special Note to Dra: I promise to go easy on you...NOT

That seems unduly obnoxious. Anyway, I'll put up the thread sometime tomorrow.

Logan
04-03-08, 03:34 PM
Just to make sure...see my challenge for edits. I apologize. Half-asleep Logan is REALLY not good for me to try and be intelligent or coherent.

Cyrus the virus
04-03-08, 08:03 PM
So that means I take over that sexy position, there?

Brother of My Blade
04-03-08, 08:42 PM
I hereby amend my challenge.

Name: Brother, monk of the Silver Flame
Challenging: HikariAngel

If that's not allowed because he's already in a battle, let me know. I just see several slots open under each name, so I assume there can be more than one challenger per hierarch.

HikariAngel
04-03-08, 09:59 PM
I actually have two battles going right now, but Killing Smile has agreed to allow me to postpone our battle until I get my number of RPs down to a more manageable level. Technically we're only required to accept two at a time; anything more than that is up to the hierarch's discression.

As much as I'd love to accept your challenge, I don't have the time for three battles right now on top of life and six other RP threads. Sorry, but I can't accept that one. I am honestly doing my best here... I just didn't think things through 100% of the way...

Brother of My Blade
04-03-08, 10:50 PM
I guess I'll just amend my challenge AGAIN.

Name: Brother, Smiter of the Silver Flame
Challenging: Dra

Breaker
04-04-08, 02:28 AM
Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but...

HikariAngel, if you're postponing one of your battles, then that means you're only in one battle, right? So doesn't that mean you're obligated to accept the challenge?

I'm not trying to be an ass here, but all the active warriors except you and Cyrus actually have two battles on the go. So unless BoMB wants his poor character to get raped, you're the only warrior available to him.

BoMB, (cool initials btw) Dra has two current battles, he's taking on both Jake Narmolanya and Logan. Still, he might take a third battle.

EDIT: Devonus, get ready for the Gloaming. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=112211#post112211)

Christoph
04-04-08, 07:42 AM
Wow. We have the problem of too MANY challengers? This is good! I might as well add mine to the list as well to hopefully clear out the last of the inactive warriors.

Character Name: Christopher Knighton
Rank I wish to Challenge: Warrior
Master Challenged: Shadar

Edit: And yes, Cyrus, you may take that over sexy position.

Brother of My Blade
04-04-08, 09:09 AM
So, is my challenge of Hikari still valid, or do I have to either wait for someone else to open up or submit myself for rape by Cyrus? By the Flame, this is getting really fucking frustrating!

Cyrus the virus
04-04-08, 09:30 AM
Aww. A wee child to immolate.

HikariAngel
04-04-08, 12:46 PM
Killing Smile, I guess I have to start it now (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=14053).

Brother of My Blade
04-04-08, 08:24 PM
Christoph has informed me that I am welcome to challenge Shadar in his stead.

Name: Brother, Knight of the Silver Flame
Challenging: Shadar

Dra
04-04-08, 08:44 PM

Special Note to Dra: I promise to go easy on you...NOT (Edited: :-p j/k)

EDIT: Thank you Dra for pointing out I left out a VERY important piece to my statement...see above for edit

I was half asleep when I typed the challenge...and I totally meant it as a joke, so...hopefully no hard feelings and I am apologizing.
Thanks for making that clear. =3

Thread:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=112378#post112378

I seem to really be into making documents lately.

Jobe
04-05-08, 12:10 PM
I've talked to a friend of mine and decided its time to dig deep, close my eyes, and roll the dice. I'm reissuing my challenge;

The player you wish to challenge: Cyrus the Virus

This'll be a nail biter.

Cyrus the virus
04-06-08, 12:09 PM
Accepted. I'll make a thread soon.

Cyrus the virus
04-07-08, 10:37 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=112819#post112819

Yo.

HikariAngel
04-07-08, 10:57 PM
If someone needs to fight a Warrior, my last challenger just pulled out. I have one open slot. I'll be taking the next open challenge or challenge directed at me, whichever comes first.

Brother of My Blade
04-07-08, 11:28 PM
When do I take my position as Warrior and submit my arena?

Abomination
04-08-08, 01:38 AM
If someone needs to fight a Warrior, my last challenger just pulled out. I have one open slot. I'll be taking the next open challenge or challenge directed at me, whichever comes first.

Your character name: Homun Culus
The player you wish to challenge: HikariAngel

HikariAngel
04-08-08, 02:07 AM
It'll be up sometime Tuesday evening/night.

Christoph
04-09-08, 03:14 PM
Character name: Christopher Knighton
Rank being challenged: Warrior
Hierarch being challenged: Liquid Ice (Her leave ends tomorrow)

HikariAngel
04-09-08, 04:20 PM
Sorry for the wait (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=113058#post113058) Homunculus. Lets make this fun.

Abomination
04-09-08, 07:20 PM
I know this must be embarrassing for you since it was in my post, my profile, and my username, but it's Homun Culus.

HikariAngel
04-09-08, 07:29 PM
I'm used to writing "Homonculus", which is spelled right as far as I know. "Homunculus" flags as spelled wrong and auto-corrects in Word, where I write all my RP posts. It's not as embarrassing as having someone think you misspelled your own user name >.>

*changed*

And apparently both spellings are correct >.>

Zook Murnig
04-09-08, 10:15 PM
Fixed. You're welcome.

Godhand
04-10-08, 10:00 PM
I think it's been two weeks now...

Bloodrose! I challenge you to a loser-leaves-town ultimate submission match! Oh yeah, brother!

Bloodrose
04-11-08, 10:43 PM
Challenge accepted.

As discussed, I'll have something up ASAP once I get home from the weekend.

Cyrus the virus
04-12-08, 12:24 PM
Just an FYI, my next post in my battle will have to wait another two or three days. I'm in finals and working every night, so yeah. After Monday, I should be good to post every second day or better.

Jobe
04-12-08, 01:04 PM
No objection on my end.

The Sweetest Thing
04-13-08, 01:37 PM
Your character name: Anastacia Alliendra
The rank you wish to challenge: warrior
The player you wish to challenge; Cyrus The Virus

Cyrus the virus
04-13-08, 01:39 PM
Goddamn. Accepted. Now how to approach this.

The thread will be up in like 30 seconds.

Cyrus the virus
04-13-08, 01:43 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=113600#post113600

The intro post is the same. There's no point in using a different one.

The Writing Writer
04-16-08, 06:52 PM
Name: Jacob Zachary Buhrkheardt, Aka The Mad Poet, Aka The Writing Writer

Player: Brother of My Blade

A Nony Mouse
04-16-08, 07:13 PM
Player: HikariAngel

She's on leave.

Zook Murnig
04-16-08, 10:40 PM
She's on leave.

He.

The Writing Writer
04-16-08, 10:53 PM
Fixt.

Brother of My Blade
04-16-08, 11:02 PM
Challenge accepted, heathen. Prepare yourself.

I'll have the thread up soon.

A Nony Mouse
04-17-08, 07:10 AM
He.

meh, i can never keep track of what gender rp's what character.

Brother of My Blade
04-17-08, 08:15 AM
Brother v. Jacob: Poetry in Motion (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=114215#post114215)

Lakin_of_DpN
04-18-08, 01:40 AM
Name: Lakin Le Comte

Player: Slayer of the Rot (If your character is still ranked Warrior that is, and not Master)

Slayer of the Rot
04-18-08, 03:42 AM
I ranked up, I don't know, a few weeks ago to Master. However, I've been waiting for a new fight for a while, so regardless of the fact:

Challenge Accepted.

Barring any objections. I know by rule, you have to go through Warrior before Master, but I don't see the problem when a Master voluntarily accepts the challenge.

Lakin_of_DpN
04-18-08, 04:21 AM
Oh... well since your character is ranked Master now, could you pls give me a day or two, to prepare my character. That way Lakin will be more of a challenge for Dan, well thats the plan anyway.

Christoph
04-18-08, 08:01 AM
Hmmm... I suppose that it's fine for a Master to accept a challenge in a Warrior's place. Just keep in mind, Lakin, that since Slayer is a Master battling as a Warrior, you will be limited; if you win, you will only be able to advance as though you'd beaten a warrior, but you will not have the option to become a warrior, since the Hierarch you'd have beaten was a master.

Lakin_of_DpN
04-18-08, 05:05 PM
Alright, I am fine with that. Becoming a Hierarch wasn't the reason I nominated Slayer anyway. I just like his writing.

Slayer of the Rot
04-18-08, 05:27 PM
Oh... well since your character is ranked Master now, could you pls give me a day or two, to prepare my character. That way Lakin will be more of a challenge for Dan, well thats the plan anyway.

Not a problem. I'd like to finish my own bazaar transaction, so go ahead and get what you need. I'll have the thread up soon enough.

Alright, I am fine with that. Becoming a Hierarch wasn't the reason I nominated Slayer anyway. I just like his writing.

Yeeessssss. Feed my ego.

Cyrus the virus
04-18-08, 08:06 PM
I'd just like to remind everyone that I'm in finals now, and working a lot. The only impact it should have is that occasionally, I'll need 4 days instead of 3. I still intend on posting fairly often, but not as often as I'd like.

I hope that's alright with my opponents, because I'm enjoying both battles quite a bit.

Edmund Talbott
04-18-08, 09:40 PM
Your character name: Edmund Talbott
The player you wish to challenge: Christoph

Jobe
04-18-08, 10:42 PM
Cyrus, you don't have to worry about me. I don't mind if you need to take an extra day and all that and I'm not going to even bother to call you on time unless you stop posting completely, so it's alright on my end. I understand how hectic schedules can be.

Lakin_of_DpN
04-19-08, 12:21 AM
Thanks.

No peeking at my thread in the Bazaar.

Karuka
04-19-08, 12:26 AM
I'd just like to remind everyone that I'm in finals now, and working a lot. The only impact it should have is that occasionally, I'll need 4 days instead of 3. I still intend on posting fairly often, but not as often as I'd like.

I hope that's alright with my opponents, because I'm enjoying both battles quite a bit.
4 days is still in the time limit. It isn't June yet.

Cyrus the virus
04-19-08, 03:15 AM
Oooh, I'd thought it'd said 48 hours, 72 during school time. Super.

The Prophet
04-19-08, 02:48 PM
Name: Arkham
Challenged Rank: Warrior
I challenge Brother. :]

Christoph
04-19-08, 09:24 PM
Your character name: Edmund Talbott

Challenge accepted! Give me a couple of days to get my arena set up and my opening post done.

Cyrus the virus
04-19-08, 09:46 PM
So after tomorrow I'll be able to post every three days, likely. I'll post in both of my threads tomorrow :) Sorry to be a hassle! Busy lad.

Edmund Talbott
04-20-08, 03:22 PM
Challenge accepted! Give me a couple of days to get my arena set up and my opening post done.

Very well.

The Prophet
04-21-08, 09:20 PM
I altered my previous post to add Brother as the one Arkham wishes to challenge.

Brother of My Blade
04-23-08, 11:11 AM
I altered my previous post to add Brother as the one Arkham wishes to challenge.

Challenge Accepted. I'll try to have the first post up sometime today or tomorrow.

Slayer of the Rot
04-24-08, 07:40 PM
Cracked Earth: Satan from Orbit (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=115582#post115582)

Whenever you're ready, Lakin.

Lakin_of_DpN
04-24-08, 08:19 PM
-Nods- You're on Big Boy...

Cyrus the virus
04-24-08, 11:29 PM
Christoph's going to hate me, but I've got to abandon my battles. Jobe challenged first so he should take my place as Hierarch (or whatever the hell happens).

Work is very time consuming and exhausting, and it is not letting up all summer.

Don't be mad!!!

Behemoth
04-25-08, 03:07 AM
Character Name: Vana'diel
Rank you wish to challenge: Warrior
Player you wish to challenge: Jobe

Note: I guess this is unofficial right now for two reasons; 1) I'm not approved yet and 2) neither is Jobe's ascension to Warrior.

Christoph
04-25-08, 09:26 AM
It's fine. It'll just stay on hold until everything is official.

Behemoth
04-25-08, 10:37 AM
It's fine. It'll just stay on hold until everything is official.

Sounds good... thank you.

Brother of My Blade
04-25-08, 08:26 PM
Brother v. Arkham: Signs of Life (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=115822#post115822)

Apologies for the wait, Prophet.

Behemoth
04-25-08, 10:02 PM
Character Name: Bhakti'mat "Vana'diel" Zu'ura
Rank you wish to challenge: Warrior
Player you wish to challenge: Jobe

I am now approved... when will Jobe's status be determined?

Christoph
05-01-08, 09:16 AM
Sorry for leaving you hanging, behemoth. It's a busy time of year. I'll bug Jobe to get his arena and opening post up, since I do believe he wants the position. Thank you for you patience.

Behemoth
05-01-08, 09:44 AM
not a problem.

Jobe
05-05-08, 01:57 PM
Challenge accepted. I'll get the thread up as soon as I can.

Jobe
05-05-08, 04:14 PM
The Viet Cong Ain't got Nothin' on Me. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=117837#post117837)

All yours, Tex.

Abomination
05-06-08, 07:11 AM
Are Finals over yet? It's been a week past the due date of HikariAngel's requested leave.

Christoph
05-06-08, 11:17 AM
Well, I don't know where Hikari has gone off to, but he has officially gone over the maximum amount of time that a thread can lapse for. (The ten-day delay plus 14 days of leave) That means you've won by default, and according to the updated rules, you can either claim that Warrior spot and wait to challenge up until you've won a completed battle, or you can opt to challenge a different warrior.

Brother of My Blade
05-06-08, 11:32 AM
Not it. I've already got two crazies on me.

Abomination
05-06-08, 06:17 PM
Okay I'll take the position. I assume I can still challenge other warriors anyway.

Christoph
05-06-08, 06:25 PM
Warriors can't challenge other Warriors. You shouldn't worry too much, though. There are bound to be new challengers coming in soon.

Behemoth
05-06-08, 07:20 PM
Christoph, just wanted to remind you to deduct the challenge fee from me. Thanks.

Stitch
05-07-08, 01:38 PM
Withdrawn.

A Nony Mouse
05-07-08, 02:03 PM
Each Warrior can have two battles.
So if you want to battle Jobe, feel free to challenge him.
Also, your challenge should follow the outline of the first post, I believe.
Regardless, you can challenge Homunculus if you like.

Hope that helps :)

Stitch
05-07-08, 02:05 PM
Thank you. I was in such a hurry to post and get where I needed to be going that I falled to see some of the more needed rules. ;)

Edited the post to match rules and guidelines.

A Nony Mouse
05-07-08, 02:22 PM
Thank you. I was in such a hurry to post and get where I needed to be going that I falled to see some of the more needed rules. ;)

Edited the post to match rules and guidelines.

hahaha, it's all good. make sure you have the 100 gold entrance fee too ;)

Stitch
05-08-08, 09:53 AM
Your character name: Stitch
The player you wish to challenge: Homunculus

Abomination
05-08-08, 09:34 PM
I'll get to it tomorrow. Sick as a dog atm.

Lakin_of_DpN
05-11-08, 05:16 PM
Hi, the time has lapsed for replying and stuff in the challenge I'm in, so I'll just withdraw. I appreciate that you let me participate.

Thanks, was fun.

A Nony Mouse
05-12-08, 08:14 AM
Hi, the time has lapsed for replying and stuff in the challenge I'm in, so I'll just withdraw. I appreciate that you let me participate.

Thanks, was fun.

Why would you withdraw?

Lakin_of_DpN
05-12-08, 04:15 PM
The ten days have gone by, not only that there are most likely legitimate warrior class fighters waiting to challenge Dan. My entry was unusual, I wasn't even on the Pagoda list.

But I did enjoy it while it lasted, for sure.

A Nony Mouse
05-12-08, 06:13 PM
The ten days has gone by, not only that there are most likely legitimate warrior class fighters waiting to challenge Dan. My entry was unusual, I wasn't even on the Pagoda list.

But I did enjoy it while it lasted, for sure.

If you didn't reply for ten days, then you forfeit... but if Dan didn't reply for ten days, then he forfeits. So if it's the second case, you win.

I believe that is how it works.

Lakin_of_DpN
05-12-08, 07:42 PM
It was an unusual challenge as I said.

A Nony Mouse
05-13-08, 02:58 PM
Fair enough; still, if it were me I would simply bring it to the mod's attention and see what happens.

If you'd like someone else to challenge, I am free :)

Lakin_of_DpN
05-13-08, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the offer Nony -grins- But I have alil thing going on in Akashima at the moment, so I can't take you up on that invitation right now. Honestly though, I would prolly ask Dan to finish the thread we started if I was to rp in the Pagoda again. But after that, if the thrashing wasn't too embarrassing from The Slayer of the Rot... Sure!

But thankies, -Puts you in her lil pink book of peeps to RP with-

Lavinian Ambition
05-13-08, 10:24 PM
Just a question, I beat numbers, now I'm not saying that I want to take his position, but if I did, how would that work?

Mutant_Lorenor
05-13-08, 10:48 PM
Let's take another crack at this

Your character name: Lorenor V'Halkulus

A Nony Mouse
05-14-08, 09:45 AM
Just a question, I beat numbers, now I'm not saying that I want to take his position, but if I did, how would that work?

Masters may only be challenged by members of the Warrior rank and those who have defeated a member of the Warrior rank in the Dajas Pagoda. If defeated, a Warrior retains his position but loses all bonuses due to winning streaks. A participant who holds no rank, however, is eliminated and must begin again by facing a member of the Warrior rank. If victorious, however, the player has two options:

1) He can assume the position of the defeated Master. The player is now a member of the Master rank and immediately acquires all benefits and responsibilities. The vanquished Master is immediately stripped of his rank. The new Master must wait for a minimum of two weeks before challenging the Grandmaster.

2) He can immediately challenge the Grandmaster. The victorious player does not become a member of the Master rank. The vanquished Master retains his position, but all bonuses due to winning streaks are eliminated.

So if Devonus also beat Numbers and beat him before you, it depends on his choice. But you can either take his spot or challenge up, I believe. Hope that helps!

The Prophet
05-16-08, 03:41 PM
Brother of My Blade (Zook) has not posted in our battle thread for over ten days. He was on leave from April 26 - May 5, and it is now May 16.

Our Thread: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=15149

Arkham will take his position, if allowed.

Christoph
05-16-08, 05:58 PM
You may take his position. Note that you must win one completed battle as Warrior before challenging a member of the Master rank.

Please post your arena at your soonest convenience.

The Prophet
05-19-08, 11:27 PM
I won't be joining the Pagoda officially until I return on vacation around May 30th. However, I WILL accept challenges before I'm accepted, even if I can't begin battles for a short while.

Ignition
05-27-08, 09:45 PM
Your character name: Signed in as Tom Carraway
The player you wish to challenge: A Nony Mouse

If you're wondering why you were picked, A Nony, I liked your arena. That and all the poems you wrote without attributing to yourself, and the helpful tips you gave to police without revealing your identity.

A Nony Mouse
05-28-08, 08:49 AM
Your character name: Signed in as Tom Carraway
The player you wish to challenge: A Nony Mouse

If you're wondering why you were picked, A Nony, I liked your arena. That and all the poems you wrote without attributing to yourself, and the helpful tips you gave to police without revealing your identity.

Hahaha, very well... best of luck! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=121182)

A Nony Mouse
06-04-08, 09:10 AM
What's the current roster for Masters?

The Sweetest Thing
06-11-08, 11:08 PM
Name: Anastacia Alliendra
Challengee: Homunculus

A Nony Mouse
06-17-08, 04:55 PM
Name: Travis Kiltias
Any Master may take this Challenge

Abomination
06-18-08, 04:41 AM

Well, Stitch is obviously gone. I don't know why I bothered to wait this long.

Either way, reply to this and I'll make the thread fairly soon after your reply. Gotta make sure you're here first!

The Sweetest Thing
06-18-08, 07:19 AM
I'm, uh, here...

Edward Judorne
06-19-08, 02:38 PM
Name: Edward Judorne
Rank I want to challenge: Warrior
Who I want to Challenge: Either Homunculus or A Nony Mouse.

I'll take on either one.

A Nony Mouse
06-20-08, 10:47 AM
Name: Edward Judorne
Rank I want to challenge: Warrior
Who I want to Challenge: A Nony Mouse.
accepted (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=123758)

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 01:07 PM
"What do you mean that I don't have a job here anymore?"

Name: Leon Timyon
Rank to Challenge: Warrior
Challengee: Anyone of you buggers

Abomination
06-22-08, 04:18 AM
I'm, uh, here...

Well, here you go. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=16489)

A Nony Mouse
06-22-08, 05:29 PM
Any Master may take this Challenge

anyone?

The Forgotten
06-24-08, 08:11 PM
((Challenge amended below))

Bloodrose
06-24-08, 08:26 PM
Since open challenges to anyone don't seem to be taken up by... anyone, I would suggest challengers specify someone they would like to fight and then hold them to the five day limit on accepting challenges.

I fear the Pagoda is bordering on inactivity again, so I'd hoping that specific challenges will spurn some action. Either that or spurn some turnover in the ranks to people who are active.

The Forgotten
06-25-08, 10:54 AM
Name: Jessie
Challengee: Jobe

On Bloodrose's suggestion >.>

Jobe
06-25-08, 12:42 PM
I think you might be barking up the wrong tree here, Forgotten. I was going to stick around long enough to see the results of Viet Cong and then I'm resigning my position. But, seeing as people are preparing to beat the bushes with big heavy sticks to see what'll pop out, I might as well just do it now.

Sorry.

The Forgotten
06-25-08, 02:29 PM
Name: Jessie
Challengee: A Nony Mouse

Sheesh...this place is dead.

A Nony Mouse
06-25-08, 06:03 PM

Is Slayer even a Master? I asked for an updated roster and no one answered me.

EDIT: Oh and The Forgotten? I'll get a battle up ASAP.

EDIT2: Here it is (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=124346). Also, I resent the comment that we are all inactive... I am PLENTY active :P

EDIT3: Just noticed that battle never made it to the Dajas Pagoda forum... can someone move that for me?

Christoph
06-26-08, 10:36 PM

Ah ha! Welcome back! I didn't see you there.

Challenge accepted! Come into my arena and I'll cook a nice fish for you.

A Nony Mouse
06-27-08, 02:47 AM
My character name is Travis Kiltias
The rank I wish to challenge is Master
I wish to challenge Slayer of the Rot

Just wanted to separate this.

Christoph
06-30-08, 07:56 PM

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=124813#post124813

Sorry for the delay, I got tied up with work and helping a friend move. Haha.

A Nony Mouse
07-01-08, 03:28 PM
christoph, is Slayer still a Master?

Slayer of the Rot
07-03-08, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I'm still a Master.

I'm sorry, but I've been incredibly busy over the past few weeks. It's a lot of work getting one's self situated in a new home.

Anyway, accepted, if you're still interested.

A Nony Mouse
07-04-08, 05:06 PM
of course.

Slayer of the Rot
07-05-08, 02:00 AM
That's great to hear. I'm busy over this fourth of July weekend (which means all day tomorrow, unfortunately), so I'll have the battle up by Sunday.

A Nony Mouse
07-05-08, 07:48 AM
works well for me too... i look forward to it.

EDIT: Christoph, when does a Warrior need to decide what bonuses to take for a winning streak? And how many wins make that go into effect?

Abomination
07-05-08, 11:54 PM
Okay, my opponent clearly ditched, so I can take more challenges or whatever. Since I have to actually win one to challenge a master, none of those 3 forfeits count for shit, but whatever.

Godhand
07-06-08, 12:25 AM
For Christ's sake, just let him challenge a master.

Not me plz.

Behemoth
07-06-08, 08:32 AM
Apparently I have the option to take Jobe's rank, but I would rather just let him keep it and challenge up. So:

Bhakti'mat Zu'ura
Challenges Godhand Striker
Of the Master rank

Jobe
07-06-08, 10:17 AM
I already stepped down from that rank a couple weeks ago. Just take the vacant space and say it was mine so Chris doesn't stroke out. :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway.

Behemoth
07-06-08, 11:01 AM
I don't want it... so now there's an open spot.

my challenge to Godhand stands.

Slayer of the Rot
07-09-08, 12:56 PM
Sorry ANM, I don't have the time or the drive to do this battle.

Remove me from the rankings, Christoph.

Godhand
07-09-08, 01:22 PM
I don't want it... so now there's an open spot.

my challenge to Godhand stands.

Ugh, I'll accept this but give me like a week to get over my cold.

Behemoth
07-10-08, 08:41 AM
fine by me... post here when you're ready

Christoph
07-10-08, 09:41 AM
Sorry ANM, I don't have the time or the drive to do this battle.

Remove me from the rankings, Christoph.

Yeah, fine.

ANM: it would appear that you've won by default. Because of this, you may move into the Master position if you'd like, but you will not be able to challenge further up until you've won at least one completed (non-default) battle as Master. Alternately, you may either remain a Warrior, and challenge a different Master instead.

A Nony Mouse
07-11-08, 09:14 AM
I'll take the position. Thanks.

Hreark Lorespinner
07-11-08, 06:44 PM
Name: Hreark Lorespinner
Challenging: Sorahn

Sorahn
07-13-08, 08:26 PM
Daaang son I just became a warrior like 2 days ago. I don't even have an arena yet!

Anyways accepted, but give me a couple days to submit my arena and start up the thread.

Christoph
07-13-08, 09:55 PM
Christopher Knighton
Challenging: Travis Kiltias

LordLeopold
07-13-08, 11:53 PM
Name: Leopold Stevens
open challenge

Christoph
07-14-08, 12:11 AM
open challenge

Challenge accepted. I will hopefully have it up within two days.

A Nony Mouse
07-14-08, 08:10 AM
Christopher Knighton
Challenging: Travis Kiltias

Should be up by this time(-ish) tomorrow.

Kohaku Ryuu
07-14-08, 09:39 AM
Your character name: Kohaku Ryuu
The player you wish to challenge: The Forgotten

The Forgotten
07-14-08, 01:25 PM
Challenge Accepted. I'll get the thread up as soon as possible.

Thread is Up (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=16731). Good luck and have fun!

Zook Murnig
07-14-08, 10:40 PM
IM IN UR PAGODA TAKIN UR GOLD!

Shadar
07-14-08, 11:35 PM
I said I wouldn't, but the temptation is too great.

Name: Shadar
Challenging: Open

Abomination
07-15-08, 12:22 AM
I said I wouldn't, but the temptation is too great.

Name: Shadar
Challenging: Open

Challenged accepted. It'll be up soon.

A Nony Mouse
07-15-08, 11:53 AM
Should be up by this time(-ish) tomorrow.

A little later than planned, but here it is: Our Battle (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=126147)

Best of luck.

Christoph
07-15-08, 01:28 PM
open challenge

The thread is up!

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=126151#post126151

The Sweetest Thing
07-15-08, 07:38 PM
open challenge

Sorahn
07-15-08, 08:29 PM
Name: Hreark Lorespinner
Challenging: Sorahn

Thread is up!

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=16754

Les Misérables
07-15-08, 11:32 PM
Name: Phyr Sa'resh
Challengee: Brother of my Blade

Brother of My Blade
07-15-08, 11:48 PM
Name: Phyr Sa'resh
Challengee: Brother of my Blade

I was under the impression that I no longer had the position, but upon speaking with Christoph, I see that I was mistaken in that. I accept. Gimme a couple days to post the thread.

Ebivoulya
07-16-08, 12:03 AM
Name: Nyadir D'Var
Challenging: Ira Shinkara

Iriah Caitrak
07-16-08, 12:09 AM
I didn't know I'd already been added as a warrior. ^^; I accept your challenge, but the thread won't be up until I have posted my arena.

Alabane
07-16-08, 04:24 PM
Name: Drake Alabane
Challenging: open

The Forgotten
07-16-08, 09:22 PM
Name: Drake Alabane
Challenging: open
Challenge taken!

I'll have the thread up sometime tomorrow before I head off to work.

The Sweetest Thing
07-17-08, 02:46 AM
open challenge

Since no one picked up my challenge, I picked someone.

I promise to write it this time :)

Godhand
07-17-08, 07:39 PM
Yeah, look; I know I said I was going to post the battle but I'm really not feeling it. I'm taking leave until I can think of an opening or until I default, whichever comes first.

The Forgotten
07-19-08, 09:25 AM
Sorry about the delay, Albane, but the thread is up (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=126657#post126657).

Koran
07-19-08, 12:15 PM
Name: Jordhan Kol'Alamar
Challanged: Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh

Sorahn
07-19-08, 01:00 PM
Name: Jordhan Kol'Alamar
Challanged: Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh

AHAHAHA It's so on. Definitely accepted.

Thread will go up soon.

Elijah_Morendale
07-24-08, 07:35 PM
Name: Elijah Morendale
Challenge: Anyone but Christoph.

I'm feeling frisky. Let's do this.

Tshael
07-24-08, 09:28 PM
Your character name: Tshael
The player you wish to challenge: Open

Brother of My Blade
07-24-08, 11:20 PM
Your character name: Tshael
The player you wish to challenge: Open

Challenge accepted, Tshael Nito.

Iriah Caitrak
07-24-08, 11:59 PM
Name: Elijah Morendale
Challenge: Anyone but Christoph.

I'm feeling frisky. Let's do this.

Challenge accepted, siahd Elijah. Expect the thread up within three days.

Taskmienster
07-27-08, 11:41 PM
Your character name: Ethan "Lars" Calhoun
The player you wish to challenge: Brother of my Blade, Sorahn, or The Forgotten... whoever's open.

Not sure, since the first post hasn't been editted in a bit.

Iriah Caitrak
07-28-08, 05:42 PM
As We Were - Elijah vs. Acyutani (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=127811#post127811)

The battle is up, Elijah. Sorry about the wait, it was a crazy weekend!

Behemoth
08-02-08, 02:58 PM
Yeah, look; I know I said I was going to post the battle but I'm really not feeling it. I'm taking leave until I can think of an opening or until I default, whichever comes first.

Has this time passed yet? If so, what is the outcome?

Breaker
08-02-08, 03:30 PM
Christoph asked me to step in and post a ruling, since his internet is on the fritz.

Godhand is hereby ejected from the Pagoda Hierarchy due to inactivity.

Behemoth, I'm taking over your challenge due to the above. The thread will be up before the weekend is over, and sorry for the delay.

The Forgotten
08-02-08, 10:02 PM
Your character name: Ethan "Lars" Calhoun
The player you wish to challenge: Brother of my Blade, Sorahn, or The Forgotten... whoever's open.

Not sure, since the first post hasn't been editted in a bit.
I've got one open spot. I'll do my best to get the thread up tomorrow, but it may be as late as monday or Tuesday depending on the hecticness of my schedule.

Behemoth
08-03-08, 08:27 AM
Christoph asked me to step in and post a ruling, since his internet is on the fritz.

Godhand is hereby ejected from the Pagoda Hierarchy due to inactivity.

Behemoth, I'm taking over your challenge due to the above. The thread will be up before the weekend is over, and sorry for the delay.

Thank you.

Breaker
08-03-08, 06:50 PM
You're welcome. (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=128299#post128299)

Trepanation
08-07-08, 11:31 AM
Character name: Riful
The player you wish to challenge: -

The Forgotten
08-07-08, 05:22 PM
Sorry about that Taskmienster (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=128507#post128507)! I lost my muse for a couple days. I shouldn't be this bad when we're actually fighting.

Mathias
08-07-08, 07:05 PM
I'll be taking Homunculus' spot on the roster, and I'll be taking over The Sweetest Thing's challenge. I will be posting after my arena is approved.

Abomination
08-07-08, 11:10 PM
I'll be taking Homunculus' spot on the roster, and I'll be taking over The Sweetest Thing's challenge. I will be posting after my arena is approved.

Yeah, I accepted the challenge a long time ago and she forfeited due to inactivity.

Taskmienster
08-08-08, 12:22 AM
No worry, a response shall be delivered tomorrow... after I get bitched at during school for not having my paper... lol

Breaker
08-08-08, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I accepted the challenge a long time ago and she forfeited due to inactivity.

True, but incomplete.

open challenge

Since no one picked up my challenge, I picked someone.

I promise to write it this time :)

Besides which Homun, at this point you've also given up a technical loss to Shadar.

Abomination
08-08-08, 05:55 PM
Maybe, but as long as both people are willing to see it through to the end and actually want to post with each other, I'm sure that doesn't matter. It seems like it was made mainly to deal with people who had no clear intention of actually participating in the battle, so as to not waste the time of the one of the two who actually did want to fight.

Either way, I don't really want to fight someone who ditched me before. I'll stick to people who actually post, thank you very much.

As far as Mathias goes, he can do whatever he wants. If I lose the battle to Shadar, I'm off the roster anyway, and if I win, I'm back on it AND finally able to challenge a master. I think there should be a lot more people in the Warrior class anyway, as it will make the master class that much more prestigious and the grandmaster one even more so.

See? No problems. I don't have an issue with what Mathias is doing if Christoph thinks it's in the best interests of the Pagoda, Shadar and I are just vying for a warrior position then. Carry on, then.

Iain
08-08-08, 06:10 PM
Character name: Iain
The player you wish to challenge: Any

Mathias
08-08-08, 09:26 PM
I just want to clarify Homunculus, that I'm not claiming your position, or stealing it from you, or whatnot.

Christoph asked me to replace you as a warrior, citing inactivity. I don't know if this was explained to you or not - I'm just coming from what the higher ups have said.

Christoph
08-08-08, 09:52 PM
Maybe, but as long as both people are willing to see it through to the end and actually want to post with each other, I'm sure that doesn't matter. It seems like it was made mainly to deal with people who had no clear intention of actually participating in the battle, so as to not waste the time of the one of the two who actually did want to fight.

Either way, I don't really want to fight someone who ditched me before. I'll stick to people who actually post, thank you very much.

As far as Mathias goes, he can do whatever he wants. If I lose the battle to Shadar, I'm off the roster anyway, and if I win, I'm back on it AND finally able to challenge a master. I think there should be a lot more people in the Warrior class anyway, as it will make the master class that much more prestigious and the grandmaster one even more so.

See? No problems. I don't have an issue with what Mathias is doing if Christoph thinks it's in the best interests of the Pagoda, Shadar and I are just vying for a warrior position then. Carry on, then.

Well, you are wrong on a few things here. Firstly, you can't just not fight someone who challenged you specifically, since you were only in one battle with that character. If you think you'll be ditched again, deal with it and take the default win.

Secondly, you're officially off the roster for refusing to accept a challenge. Since neither you nor Shadar have Warrior positions right now, you will not be back on the Roster regardless. You'll receive the benefits for winning as normal if you do win, but you are no longer a Hierarch. If you want to challenge a Master, you'll need to start back at the beginning. That's the price for refusing a legal challenge.

Abomination
08-08-08, 11:55 PM
That's a really passive aggressive way of dealing with the situation, since rather than telling me what would happen you just up and removed me before I could decide for myself.

Also, simultaneously you have 'disqualified' me from my remaining battle, again without telling me, over tiny latenesses that in the end don't matter at all between Shadar and myself.

Did I shoot your dog or something?

Christoph
08-09-08, 12:47 AM
That's a really passive aggressive way of dealing with the situation, since rather than telling me what would happen you just up and removed me before I could decide for myself.

Also, simultaneously you have 'disqualified' me from my remaining battle, again without telling me, over tiny latenesses that in the end don't matter at all between Shadar and myself.

Did I shoot your dog or something?

Let's not be so dramatic about this. You are still perfectly welcome to finish your battle against Shadar. You just can't take a warrior spot for winning, since Shadar doesn't have one to take, and you no longer have one.

I shouldn't need to remind you that ignoring a challenge isn't allowed. You're supposed to know the rules.

Abomination
08-10-08, 12:11 AM
Well, considering Numbers Guy (aka The Sweetest Thing) has ditched me twice in the past, I really don't feel like wasting my time again, especially with the downright rude shit he tried to pull in gambling. I guess I didn't expect to have to entertain challenges from people who repeatedly don't show up. I guess if avoiding him means I lose my spot, then so be it. I didn't gain it through the normal means anyway (I got it for free), so it's not like I'm losing anything that's hard-fought.

Carry on, then.

Ataraxis
08-18-08, 05:27 PM
Heck, why not. When does the Pagoda Month actually end again, by the way?

Your character name: Lillian Sesthal
The player you wish to challenge:Mathias

Christoph
08-18-08, 11:25 PM
It ends September 7th.

Mathias
08-19-08, 12:26 AM
I accept your challenge Ataraxis. I'm looking forward to it. =)

Ataraxis
08-19-08, 12:35 AM
Wow, and on the first try too. Thanks Mathias, and likewise! Little question about your arena: when the second plane fuses with the first, is it still 20x20 or does it become and endless plain of psychedelic awesome?

Mathias
08-19-08, 12:59 AM
Hmh. I should've specified that. But, my intention was for it to by an endless plane of psychedelic awesome. Which is such a bitchin' description... I wish I thought of it. XD

Destrudo
08-19-08, 10:37 PM
The following was turned in inscribed in blood:

Your character name: Destrudo
The player you wish to challenge: Les Miserables

Edit: With all signs pointing to inactivity, I'm amending my challenge to make it direct. I'm assuming that since my name has been edited into the first post, the Hierarch list is current and correct. I see no arena for Les Miserables, nor any leave, nor any sign of continued activity on althanas at all. (not knowing if Les has any alternates or not).

Thus if Les is inactive and no longer among us, A rooting out is needed to keep things fresh. If Les is still among us, then I wish to spur him/her back into activity. If Les is inactive and I win by default, then I will assume Les's position as is my right until someone beats me, and then I shall leave the pagoda.

Edit by Christoph: It would be appreciated if both the Pagoda and its Hierarchs were given more respect from now on, as opposed to being made subject to unfounded implications. Thank you.

Les Misérables
08-21-08, 02:42 PM
Keep a grip on the reins, boy. As soon as I've got my arena up, you'll have your battle.

Challenge accepted.

Les Misérables
08-24-08, 02:01 PM
Presto. (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=17104)

The Writing Writer
08-31-08, 07:05 AM
Name: Jacob Zachary Buhrkheardt

Character Challenged: Whoever.

The Forgotten
08-31-08, 10:50 AM
Name: Jacob Zachary Buhrkheardt

Character Challenged: Whoever.
I'll start this one tonight... hopefully.

shinigami_90
09-03-08, 07:16 PM
Your character name: Zaith Tenimi
Character Challenged: Whoever

The Forgotten
09-03-08, 11:15 PM
Writing writer: I haven't forgotten, I've just had do deal with a lot lately. The thread will be up tomorrow, promise.

The Writing Writer
09-04-08, 02:42 AM
Take your time.

Destrudo
09-06-08, 03:19 PM
Les Miserables has timed out completly, having gone 10 days+ since he last posted.
Therefore, by the laws of The Dajas Pagoda, I hereby assume Les Miserables position as Dajas Pagoda Warrior, as is my right.

Come get some.

Destrudo
09-09-08, 02:55 PM
Ahh, my Arena's been approved, now to test it out. What's this, a waiting challenger?

Your character name: Zaith Tenimi
Character Challenged: Whoever

Zaith Tenimi, Thine Doom is at hand. Expect it to approach shortly.

And behold, it appears:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=130210#post130210

Irene
09-14-08, 11:30 AM
Your character name: Irene Saaustu
Character Challenged: Destrudo

Destrudo
09-14-08, 11:31 AM
Your character name: Irene Saaustu
Character Challenged: Destrudo

Accepted.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=130422#post130422

Massacre
09-24-08, 10:04 PM
My character name: A'rei Ngoyu
Rank challenging: Warrior
Character challenged: Whoever has the time for me

Gotta get the rust off! ;)

Destrudo
09-24-08, 10:15 PM
My character name: A'rei Ngoyu
Character challenged: Whoever has the time for me

Gotta get the rust off! ;)

You'll be sorry...

Accepted.

Intro post coming, shortly.

Arena: Queen Valeena's Gardens.

Massacre
09-24-08, 10:17 PM
I'm sure I will. ;)

Destrudo
09-24-08, 10:52 PM
Enjoy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=131003#post131003)

shinigami_90
09-25-08, 01:37 AM
My character name: Zaith Tenimi
Character challenged: Whoever