Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
Update:

I am still on the job hunt a month later. My company was recently bought into a merger and while still not giving me a direct answer, they are likely not permitting me to work remotely. My home closes on the 4th of May and our house is only 50% packed. We will be driving ourselves to Oregon to save on ridiculous moving costs. We then have from the 7th to the 23rd to find a job before we close or the loan falls through and we're homeless. To have come so far and still have it out of reach is incredibly frustrating. I don't suppose any of you know of a work from home program that isn't a total scam?

In short, unless I secure a job in Oregon, I will be exceedingly sparse for about another month or indefinitely if the loan falls through. Hand tight Althanas. I promise to get things updated and rejuvenated here one way or another.

To my staff: Thanks for keeping the fire burning. I appreciate all of your work. Please feel free to reach out to me if you'd like some additional tasks to get the ball rolling on the updates.
Best of luck mate. Goes without saying but I sincerely hope you get yourself sorted. Stay optimistic and keep your head up lad.