EXP required for next Level: 1,663

GP

Name
    Drake
    Race
    Spirit
    When heaven's life shall end
    And tear the world apart...

"Did you guys say something?" Drake asked Gabriel and Seraphina.

"No, I didn't say anything." Gabriel replied.

"Oh, I must just be hearing things."

Thick fog loomed over the plane, only worsening as the three angels trekked through the astral world. The dirt below their feet frosted over, and Drake's energy slowed down as his astral body grew colder. The plane darkened, and soon the landscape grew desolate, devoid of detail. Even Gabriel and Seraphina, who glowed brightly with their angelic light, faded beside him. Now, only Drake's intuition guided them.

The young angel strayed off the path to his right and through the grass upon noticing the sound of running water. Not far after, they happened upon a small stream which flowed with a glowing white magical plasma that illuminated the surrounding fog. He traced it back to its source, but stopped as he noticed a dark symbol.

"Is that a passage to a lower plane?" Drake asked, pointing to a spiraling eddie of black energy from which the plasma flowed into the stream.

"Yeah, that's a really deep descent," Gabriel said, "There's bound to be some really nasty stuff down there."

"Great..." Drake mused as he studied the whirling energy. "So I guess we follow the energy rather than going to its source."

When heaven's life shall end...

"What was that?" Drake asked, turning to his friends.

"What?" Seraphina replied.

And tear the world apart...

"I could be sure that I heard you guys say something."

"This is a very low vibrational dimension as it is," Gabriel replied. "It's possible that the energy here is messing with you."

"Right," Drake replied, "The sooner we get out of here the better."

Drake turned around and followed the magical plasma downstream. As the angels continued, the fog began to lift, and the stream started to flow up an incline. The landscape still contained very little; the hill extended in all directions with no contents or inhabitants other than the stream. Streaks of crimson red now stained the magical flow. After a while they reached the top of the hill, and the fog broke entirely.

"What does that mean?" Drake asked, pointing at the stream. "It turned completely red."

To sate wicked's demand...

"I'm sure it doesn't mean anything," Gabriel responded.

Far off in the distance loomed a large ominous tower whose figure stood out distinctively on the landscape. It radiated an unmistakable energy throughout the plane. A mighty storm plagued the sky, raining fire and brimstone down onto the landscape. Lightning strikes scattered the land, and great meteors and fireballs tore through the atmosphere, ravaging the ground below. The stream of crimson magical plasma flowed far down the horizon, directly to the tower. Drake began to follow the stream into the storm, but a massive lightning strike blasted the ground in front of him.

And mate with power's heart...

To Drake's left, a light shone through the thick fog. To Drake's right, the fog grew thicker and darker. Drake looked at Gabriel and Seraphina.

"Follow me into the unknown?"

Seraphina smiled, and Gabriel nodded.

"You lead the way."
    Last edited by drake; 08-21-2023 at 11:29 AM.