Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Well, Yvonne stepped in and behaved as if she owned the place.

If Felicity’s dark side wasn’t controlling her, she would have loved it.

Yvonne scolded him like he was a rotten child. As she finished her lecture, to a guy three times bigger than herself, the Claw wore a deep scowl. He seemed speechless for a moment, before doing something one should never do to a short person – bending down to her. He met her “mother bear” expression with his cruel own. The tension could be cut with a knife as he whispered darkly.

“Zrazire doesn’t know who you think you are, little girl.” Felicity started to walk towards them in quiet fury as he shook his finger in the half dwarf's face, “But I’m in charge here. I, Zrazire, demand that you apologize and repay funds for that table!”

His eyes shook, dilated, as he rose his hand. Claws extended, he screamed, “Apologies to Zrazire! Apol-”

Just as he started to swing, a hand caught his wrist. The scaly butcher turned his head to see the redhead. She was shaking in pure rage, eyes shadowed and bloodshot. A bitter tear trickled down her crimson shaded cheek as she dug into his pressure points. Nothing could be seen in her but a wrath so deep, even the drakari stepped back in a bit of fear. – Oddly enough, due to her shorter appendages, she had to lean over the counter to hold him. As he pulled away, she jumped up onto the counter and lept onto the other side. She stood between Zrazire and Yvonne.

The dragon blood swiped his reptilian tongue across his green lips, “Fool! What are you- you dare-“

At long last, Felicity opened her mouth. Once the floodgate was opened, it kept flowing. “You despicable, low life scum! How dare you treat anyone like they’re less than you! Like you're a perfect thayne! Oh! You sick, twisted, dirty little-“

The volcano never stopped erupting. It was a violent eruption. The side of the mountain exploded as lava spewed from all sides. Unrelenting, excruciating, merciless. Zrazire kept deathly cool.

Sarcasm dripped from his lips, “Zrazire thinks you don't know how things work around here, child. In Dheathian-“

“-Do you think I care how things work around here!” Felicity boomed, hand falling on her sword's hilt, “Where I came from, my kind was treated like dirt!”

“-Maybe you are! For breaking my table!” Zrazire berated her right back. “How dare you make the amazing Zrazire suffer, you intolerable-“

Felicity drew her blade, heaving, “-Well, how does it feel to suffer the way you made oth-“

It hit her.

Memories, stunning and scarring, invaded. It was a hostile takeover. For a brief second, Felicity was not at the butcher’s shop. She was not surrounded by the scents of newly salted and processed meats. She was not surrounded by a hazy air or the sticky stench of blood. She was not standing before a clawed drakari. No… she was on the cold floor of an abandoned coliseum. She looked up in complete shock as the feeling of stinging tingled her slapped cheek. Standing before her, back turned, was a brunette, pale woman. She had blood splotched all over her blue, armored outfit. Crimson painted sword in hand, her eyes were wide in rage. As a woman and young child watched in traumatized horror, the small half-elf screamed at a bloodied, cowering man.

“P-please!” He cried, his blood and tears pounding against the tiled floor, “Not in front of my family! Don’t make them suff-“

She brought her sword down, cutting his cheek. He wailed out. Without a second thought, the woman boldly asked, “Well, how does it feel to suffer the way you made others?”

Felicity moved to reach for the woman, but before she could-

-*Slash!*

The moment of disassociation was broken when a present day wound stung for a millisecond before stopping dead. The girl's eyes widened, watching the floor as droplets of fresh blood fell. Her sword had been dropped when she briefly blacked out. It was a moment of shock, before her abilities completely took over.

Anyone standing near her would feel the invisible side effects. Mild sickness, unlethal yet distracting, would surround their bodies. Harmful radiation caused anything from running noses to nausea. The drakari, whom had made the mistake of using his prided claws on her, brought his hand to his mouth as he gagged. He staggered back, face slightly decolored. “Wha-what did you do to Zra-“

With Felicity’s anger and strength bolstered by the bleed, nothing was there to hold her back. She proceeded to punch him in the face before he could even finish. He flew back, sliding across the stretch of floor. In a matter of luck, he hit nothing and nothing was there to hurt him. Aside a newly bloodied nose and bruises, he was actually fine.

Felicity, however, was not. Her Berserk Rage, which only lasted about fifteen seconds, turned off. The physical pain was incredible, but it paled in comparison to her mental and emotional pain. Well, now the double whammy of her dark ability being activated and trauma induced flashback demolished her. Burning rage turned into rainy sorrow. Now, she fell to her knees. Shaking in both inward based fear and growing malnutrition, she wept bitter tears.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-23-2018 at 11:14 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.