So there was dwarf blood in her.

Vixen found her eyes wondering up and down the strong, but still feminine figure before her, those small pink but striking irises judging the half-breed dwarf. It seemed off that she claimed herself as of a a dwarf clan, as if the black skin that marked her out as a drow meant very little to her at all. The act of naming a clan meant that either this being - Yvonne - had either been adopted into the clan in its entirety, by her half kin, or had assumed the responsibilities of such herself. Was she an accepted member, truly, of this 'Mythrilmantle' family, or was instead she simply stating her ancestry? If Vixen were to go to the seat of the Mythrilmantles and speak Yvonne's name, would the dwarves there treat her with joy, or with looks of downcast shame?

There was much Vixen knew of this world, seeing as she had naught but books and stories to keep her fully entertained for nigh on three millennia. However, her knowledge of the Mythrilmantle dwarves was limited. She knew that Teria had been a great stronghold in the past, and perhaps was still. By the way that Yvonne spoke, however (for her register was limited in enthusiasm to say the least) Vixen considered that there was some larger story. Perhaps the Mythrilmantles had fallen in glory, hence perhaps why one of them had taken a drow as a mate. Vixen knew herself that when one falls they will do anything to find happiness - including, in her case, seduce a slave.

Slowly she breathed in, straightening a little, as her eyes went from the horse to the half dwarf-drow. Rolling back her shoulders she accepted what was before her, and what Abel had given her, despite the lack of full blood breeding. Not that Vixen had any right to speak on the matter, as she was a half-breed herself. Though half-deity was perhaps a better claim than half-drow or half-dwarf ...

"Vixen Crowsfoot," Vixen said, as she stuck out her hand before Yvonne, hoping that the girl knew the gesture. "Hailing from nowhere that you would know of."

Well, perhaps the dwarf would have heard of Hernsford - that island city thriving on a powerful slave trade. The one that Vixen had been present at the very first founding of. But Yvonne would not have heard of Vixen's homeworld, that was for sure. Unless, by some weird circumstance she had come across Ventrua, Vitruvion or some other half-sibling of Vixen's ... it was unlikely.

"I will pay. And well. There is a people I must go and seek. I also have no mount, so if you could provide me with one, that would also be good."