They left little over an hour later, riding northwards out of the ramshackle streets of the Radasanth outskirts - where the town became single storey houses and gained a garden each, spreading out around them like glorious items on a banqueting table. It as truly residential here, with each of the people owning some form of ground on which they grew their own vegetables, fruit or both. It was a haven for those who wanted the city life but still yearned for the rural, for those who needed the promise of work an urban environment held, yet still could not tear themselves away from their tenant farming lives.

Steadily the horse beneath her plodded, her large hooves making marks in the earth as she carried Vixen away from the iron demon that was her house mate. He would return home soon, and find her pitiful note, but be able to do nothing about it. Unless he decided to chase after her - but even then she would already be on her way. Ahead of him, she was determined, saying a single step before all along the way. Vixen was so adamant about this that she had insisted they leave very early. They had needed to buy supplies on the way out of the city, claiming what they could with the lighter bag of coins Vixen now bore.

Twisting her head up she watched the half-dwarf, half-drow awkwardly rising and falling on the back of a sable, muscled pony. It was a kindly creature, but nowhere near as elegant as Mead whom Vixen rode. Vixen had thought of offering to swap beasts of burden because of the fact she had seen the love towards Mead in Yvonne's eyes, but it had been a thought only. Nothing had come of it and by the time that now they were leaving the city Vixen had decided it was too late.

The landscape opened up around them, revealing a broad world of green pastures. It was a sweet picture, with the idea of nourishment dressing it delightfully. There was a soft smell of farmer's skill, that filled her nostrils delightfully and the demi-goddess found herself smiling a little. Here they were, going towards another world and a past that Vixen wanted desperately to know once more.

"There are a people," she explained slowly as they rode into the fields, and the silhouettes of trees began to rise at the horizon,"Who live near the city of Akashima, I have been told. They are a people who are like humanoid crows. I seek them."

And that was it, her first confession of what she truly wanted.

"If you get me to them, I will give you a gift you will never have seen the like of before."