Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    I look back at the Althanas Leagues with fondness, especially the thread with Kyla Orlouge. It's what started the rivalries between Ashla and both Lye and Zack Blaze. It massively helped me to flesh a much younger and more innocent Ashla out.

My cousins and I worked on a series of threads. It was the first time I think I pushed myself to write better, and it reminded me of the fantasy make believe games we used to play at family gatherings.

The satisfaction of finishing my first and only four page solo thread!

The entire Eiskalt War!

I was completely shocked and ecstatic when I got the Player of the Year award this one time!

I rarely wrote with other players outside Citadel fights and Events, but when I did I usually loved it. Then there were the Citadel fights that also came with character development. There was a thread between my character Kaida and a teifling guy (his name I cannot remember :/) that was just so good!

The creepy notice me senpai meme with Lye... was disturbing but hilarious!

The dopamine explosions in every level up!

Chat.

Many more
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-30-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.