Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
On a completely personal level, quest-based events that have a potential to directly influence canon are the only ones likely to get me out of bed. I finished the AC despite getting hit by a tidal wave of writer's block during the second round, and I wrote a (mostly) solo quest for your hunting event back in the fall that took me all of 16 days despite the fact I was simultaneously working on a number of other projects. I even came up with an idea for this kobold event which I may still find time to write out. Something like a war between two nations would probably pique my interest, especially if the event doesn't punish solo writers. As much as I like writing with other people, sometimes there just isn't time to collaborate with others, and some stories just need to be told from a single point of view.

Beyond that, you know I'm interested in hosting competitive events, but I won't go into detail here because those are still awaiting staff feedback.
This...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Shadow View Post
A 2-3 year long IC World War! War on a short period of time is good for economies, so a World War would bring places such as Raiaera out of their slump of being barely anything. It would stimulate production for all countries, and make the world of Althanas thrive almost everywhere. And come on, fighting is the best events.
..and this.