Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Weighed in this morning at 246.8, which brings my total weight loss since I started on Tuesday to 5lbs. Five days, five pounds. I'm reasonably happy with a pound a day off the body as that will put me at a half stone off at the end of the week. Assuming that kind of steady rate, I can predict perhaps 35 lbs off by June 19th, which is 7 more than target.

I didn't make it to bootcamp this morning but did manage to just finish a makeshift PT session off my own back at the gym. Whilst I'm sure I burned a few calories, it wasn't as intense as my PT with Jack and I feel I went too easy on myself. It's hard to be motivated to push that extra mile or do that extra set when you don't have a six foot monster screaming encouragement at you, but at least I got out and did something.

Consisting of:

6 sets of 20s on, 10s off high intensity rowing
    10x 15kg Kettlebell "shotput" lift on each arm
    20 ball slams
    20 situps
    3 sets of 30kg bench press at 5 reps per set
    10 leg curls at 15kg
    10 mins cooldown on bike

It looks a lot but it isn't, especially as I wasn't putting the same level of intensity in as I would with Jack. However, I at least did something and my next hour of exercise is an hour of football on Monday night before I hit PT again on Tuesday.

Food wise, I have been sticking to an extremely strict diet. An example is today's catering: Breakfast is greek yoghurt with oats (protein and carbs), with mushrooms. Lunch tends to be 185g of rice (carbs), a seasoned chicken breast (protein) and mixed peppers and mushrooms. Dinner is cod (protein), green beans and 60g of mixed almonds and pistaccios for the fat I need. No carbs at all after 1pm and I genuinely feel amazing for it, although I do suffer sugar withdrawal like a heroin addict. Last night at 9pm I was shaking like a fucking leaf!
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 05-12-2018 at 03:54 PM.