Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Yvonne did not appear to be doing that well in the sunlight.

Daybreak was now fully blooming across the horizon. With the fae's magical powers not reaching the camp, it was dreadfully humid. Felicity could handle heat. Humidity, however…

As she continued to organize the campsite, she growled in annoyance. As Yvonne rested, Felicity tried to stay clear of her path. She always got this weird, jumpy feeling in her chest when she got close to her. It was the anxiety kicking in. Honestly, Felicity could tell that since she revealed her status as a magic user to Yvonne, the Alerar-born lady seemed to not… like her… so much anymore. In honesty, her insecurities were ramping up over the concept of losing a friend – then again, she remembered screaming at her, ordering her to leave and let her die.

Despite the heat, Felicity shivered.

Her body movements were loud and provoking. She was obviously in a foul mood as she shoved objects into bags and forcefully readjusted her sleeping mat. Her face was beet red. This was absolute torture. As mosquitoes flew around her sweaty head, the girl tossed her metal bird into a bag. This bird, in fact, was a creation of Alerar’s technology. The gunpowder within could explode upon its user's command. It was kind of like Felicity’s powers, minus the anger issues, blood letting, and anxiety. Felicity’s own powers were granted by an alchemist of Alerar. Would this change Yvonne’s opinion? Yvonne seemed, well, petrified over the mere mention of the topic of magic. Felicity’s abilities were wild and uncontrollable; deranged and violent. Was there any way Yvonne would continue to associate with… this? Felicity could not bear the thought of rejection again.

She just wanted to run. Run far away and never look back. Yet… she could not… She needed closure. Would the truth sting? Or was Yvonne somehow one of the select few to really understand? Did she fall somewhere in between? Was Felicity doomed? Yvonne was like a sister at this point. Felicity needed to know! Felicity finally caved.

After long last, she raised a frying pan in the air, screamed, and threw it to the ground. The loud clang it left as it collided with brick hard debris resounded across the whole camp. Her red, fiery hair matched her temper as she finally gave up. "Okay! That’s it! I've had enough of these silent treatment shenanigans!”

Her body was tense, enraged and terrified, as weakness forced itself to bleed through her vocal chords, “We're just about out of deer, we need to go into town, and we need to talk…”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-08-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.