Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    But something had happened. To Nosdyn, to his allies...to them all maybe. Something different, he was not the same Nosdyn that Jake had fought last time. He'd grown in skill and prowess continuing his training. Nosdyn recognize the demonic hide his opponent wore. I can't say I disprove...the strong are meant to survive...the weak fall at the blades of the strong. Nosdyn was different from the last time.

His eyes narrowed. "You probably expect to cleave me in two on the onset of our battle, don't you?" Nosdyn said calmly. He held his weapon at the downward forty-five degree angle. "You ran the last time we met. But the injuries I did give you were enough for me. The deaths of your friends and loved ones." Nosdyn taunted. "You stole something from me back then. You probably don't even realize what it was that you stole from my employer back then." Nosdyn was keeping his cool.

"After I've killed you...I'm going to take everything you own." Nosdyn did not stop talking. "But I'm not going to stop at your material possessions. I'm going to rip every ounce of information from your mind. And I'm going to hunt down every one you love and have ever called a friend." Nosdyn knew, you ever only knew someone you FOUGHT. The fast moving enemy he faces, would not hold any surprises him for him that night.

He noticed the boy's overhead stance. He does think he's going to cleave me in two... Nosdyn grinned at that point. Nosdyn pointed the blade of his weapon towards Jake. At that point he started walking at an angle in an attempt to move around Jake. He made sure to keep his weapon in between himself and that sneaky bastard. Should the boy use his fast moving powers again, he would be ready that time for him.

Nosdyn stopped walking as he was approximately an angle away from Jake. "Your move Jake, do not screw this up for yourself I have every intent to kill you tonight." Nosdyn said, and he meant that.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 05-30-2018 at 11:20 PM.