(Seeking one combatant, level doesn't matter I'm trying to test a certain thing. So first come to the fite is welcome!!!)

Nosdyn studied the combat chamber.

He'd already gone through the song and dance with the monks. His eyes opened once the battle arena manifested, as per his specifications. He was on a beach, somewhere on Althanas. The waves of the ocean moving against the shoreline in a specific pattern. The ebb and flow of life. The sun was cast overhead, shining brightly. There were few clouds, and it was hot. The temperature was tropical in nature. Nosdyn looked up at the sky for a moment or three, then, removed his leather vest. He took off his pack and cloak and waited. His mind lost in deep thought. He made sure earlier, that the monk understood what he was after.

There was no thrill, merely the carnage and pleasure of combat. He was out to kill someone. It didn't matter who they were, what part of their broken world they hailed from. It only mattered that he fought. Nosdyn was a soldier, first and foremost. He was fighting for Haidai...once upon a time. Now he fought for himself...a greedy sellsword only interested in earning coin for himself. As Nosdyn stood there, he felt the afternoon breeze caress his blue flesh. His body had many tribal markings. They were not tattoos, but rather marks of his tribe. The mark of a DEMON. Nosdyn carefully considered the purpose of The Citadel.

It was to appease the ancient Thayne of War. Live by the sword...die by the sword. That was the code that Nosdyn knew. Nosdyn listened to the sea birds, and other animals of the area going about their business. As was the way of natural things. Nosdyn hated it all. He'd chosen a beautiful arena for a purpose, he wanted to take his frustrations with everything out on some hapless victim. He was there to prove his worth as a warrior. As he stood there, muscles bristling with raw strength, he removed his weapon. The long haft of his weapon felt comforting to the demon. He held it in his neutral stance, pointing the tip of the weapon downwards at a forty-five degree angle. It was basic at the ready stance. As he stood there he waited, planned, and thought back to his recent adventures.

As he stood there memories came flooding back to him. The sound of the waves made him uncomfortable. He was trying to concentrate through all of the noise of the beach. He reminded himself of who he was. A demon of Haidia. There is nothing to prove...I merely want to make myself stronger. That's why I am challenging the surface world's finest warriors. Let us see what they are made of. And who answers the call to combat. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes and waited for his opponent to arrive...

...There would be hell to pay.