The woman waited patiently as the other felt their face. Social cues and norms weren't really known by the Tainted Blade from the start, so the awkwardness or rudeness of such a thing was largely unknown by her. She instead let the woman touch and explore her face while she turned her own head up with a puzzled expression. Blindness? It certainly understood, there were powerful nether creatures who had a myriad of disabilities and problems. The creatures from the other side were bred and raised beside conflict and strife after all, finding one who was whole and strong was very difficult, usually it was only the weak not worth fighting who cowered immediately who weren't scarred.

But... Weren't those dangerous creatures always able to rise above their disabilities? It was naturally so, because none would be able to meet any who hadn't, purely because those who couldn't adapt died.

Seeing someone who hadn't adapted an alternative was a little surprising. Gaping briefly the Tainted Blade didn't quite know how to respond, this woman didn't have a means of viewing the world without her eyes? "I... You... Don't have another way? Magic? Science? Witchcraft? Artifact? Mutation?..." She tried to ask blinkingly, there were so many ways the creatures of the other side adapted, in an effort to fight their weakness, she listed off those few that were clearest from those foggy memories from the world on the other side. The thought made her gaze sharpen as the eye on the Tainted Blade began to open wider as it processed the information.

This world... Seemed too peaceful. It made her chuckle a bit dryly, how someone like this wasn't already dead was astounding. "Well... For my 'eye' it's because it's not on my face." Rosellia admitted, reaching around the back of the chair with a hand. With a ginger pull, the latch on the Tainted Blade came loose with a heavy thud as the blade's point clattered to the ground, the blade leaned to one side as it began to fall against her open palm. The harsh grating sound of her pulling the heavy weapon around to the front was clear as she tried to gingerly direct Aynur's hand to it. The Tainted Blade wasn't one to reveal it's secret so readily normally, but trust was a two way street when looking for supporters and followers. Even in the world ruled by power, trust was important.

The Tainted Blade's open eye gazed up at her with it's yellow eye that appeared extremely bloodshot. Blinking once at her in wait, if Aynur just haphazardly reached out to touch the eye without hesitation, she'd end up feeling the surface of it, the texture was smooth and hard, like a large gemstone rather then something fleshy. Despite it not feeling like a fleshy eye though, Rosellia would still recoil faintly if Aynur just stuck her hand in it without realizing. The eye trying to shut against her hand, the eyelid feeling like metal shutters against Aynur's skin, trying to close to prevent her from irritating the eye further, the red veins throughout that gemstone eye thickened as it struggled to close it's eye so it wouldn't be touched too fiercely. "T-That's the eye..." She tried to explain if Aynur was lost in trying to feel the blade, a dry laugh coming from her lips while the Tainted Blade was struggling to multi-task.

"As for my name though... You can call me Rosellia." She spoke, not wanting to name herself as the blade, after her meat puppet was her identity on this side, even if she introduced herself to others as the Tainted Blade it might only get confusing.