“And since you’re mine, what do I get to do with you?” He asked, towering over me.

Fuck...my lips moved before my brain could keep up. “Whatever you wish, I’m yours.” Did I really mean that? Really? I felt his hand glide over my hair, fingers brushing up against my ears and I realized that yes, I did mean that. I hated to admit it but I did. He managed to twist me around his little finger and he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I guess my ex was right, I was too much of a self indulgent masochist for his tastes.

“Good.” He drawled as his fingers dance down to my cheek. His other hand guided his cock against my lips. “Clean me.” He commanded as he pressed further. I opened my mouth and let him guide his dick in. I sucked in my breath through my nose and murmured as I felt his girth slowly slide in and out. He was salty and bitter and whilst it was a taste most hated. I found myself loving it. Be it my own desires, the potion, or both. I wanted him. I wanted every inch of him and I wanted him to own me. To tower over me with unrelenting dominance so I had no choice but to bend to his will.

My tongue rolled over his foreskin as I began to bob my head back and forward, everytime I pulled back I’d suckle and pause, working the tip of his cock with my tongue. Letting it explore folds of skin, lapping up the precum that oozed forth before I pushed my head back down. I let my teeth graze against his skin, ever so slightly as I pressed further forward in an attempt to take in the entirety of his grth. I felt his dick hit the back of my throat as my nose touched the spindly hairs of his crotch. I pulled back and coughed.

“Good kitty,” he smiled, “keep going.” His hand tangled in my hair and he forced me to swallow him again.

I didn’t stop, I took him in again. This time tilting my head so I could lap up the juices that slid down the side of his cock. His words made me feel warm, fuzzy. Content. I murmured, happily so as I worked him. Hungrily sucking as he filled my mouth. Fuck...I wanted more of this. If he was a god of fuckin why didn’t he have more? Why couldn’t he completely fill every part of me? I groaned as I shifted my legs. I wanted to taste more. I needed to… I began to move faster, tongue pressing against the underside of his cock as I drew back suckling. Licking, nibbling. Damn..he tasted good.

“Would you like to feel master’s cock somewhere else?” He asked, his hands caressing my ass.

This wasn’t fair. That was an ultimatum. Damn right I did. But I also wanted more of him, I wanted to lick up everything he had to offer me. I grumbled in response. There was no right answer. Couldn’t I have both? I pulled away from him and looked up at his hazel eyes. “I want everything.” I whispered.

He slid out of my sight and I heard his soft footsteps encircle the bed. My knees shook as he came up behind me and slid my tail aside. The ominous head of his cock pressed up against me as his lips landed next to my ear.

“Beg for it,” he whispered. “Beg for me.”

I didn’t want to beg. I shouldn’t have to.I moved to push my hips down. I was trembling, this was such simple play. So why was I shaking so much? Why could I feel myself dripping to the point where I felt it running down my legs? Goddamit Breaker…I felt the tip of his cock press against my folds and just before it fell in he pulled back, pushing me to the brink and letting me go over, and over again.

“Funny.” He mused as he pushed me back against the bed. “I thought I was the Master here, tell me, are you really my pet? Do I own every part of you?”

I had no response, I pushed myself up off the bed and shot him a glare. My hands may have been bound but that was it. I could still walk over to him, kick him to the floor and mount him my damn self if I wanted.

Breaker shook his head as he padded back over to the wall. “Such a shame. You’ve made such progress little kitten. Tell me, should I find something else to make you bend to my will. Something here? Or perhaps another potion?”

I pushed myself toward the edge of the bed, flipping my feet so they landed on the floor. “I thought you wanted to fuck me?”

“I may yet,” he chuckled, eyes enjoying my figure. “After you learn to beg like a good kitty.” He paused, casting his gaze upward, and nodded. “I think we’ll try the chains next.”

I followed his gaze upward.there were numerous chains, enough to attach to each limb and then some. They were rigged up for various things. I was sure some would have me bound high, others tight. Oh, he wanted to play this game? Fine. I lowered my eyes back down to him with a smirk. “You’d have to catch me first.”

I wanted him. But I also wanted to play, I wanted him to work for it just like I had to. I sprang back from the bed and landed on the other side. The bed between us. I looked up at him and - fuck. Wait? Where did he go? No mortal could move that fast. I felt one hand curl around my beck and the other around my waist, delving into the folds of my pussy. His breath was hot and heavy against my ear. “I think it time you learn I am not human. Little Kitten.”

“W-what are you?” I asked, feeling my heart beat fast and heavy against my chest. My legs buckled as I felt his fingers massage my clit. Fuck. He worked me enough to cum, but before I could get the chance to he paused, always leaving me teetering on the edge. It was torture, and it filled my mind with a haze.

“I am… something more.” He said as his hands did their wicked work. “Someone who has seen what no mortal can see.”

I tried to fight against him but his grip tightened around my throat. His teeth fell to graze against the skin of my shoulder. I shuddered as I felt him loosen his grip enough to let his tongue glide cross my skin and up my neck. “Spit it out you p-pri-ahhh…” His teeth sunk in to the supple flesh and my insult warbled away into a groan.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” He said.

I felt his hand move away, he unceremoniously wiped it on my leg as he dragged me toward the bed. He threw me back onto it and reached above to yank the chains down. I lifted my body back up. “Try me!” He pushed me back down with force, then pressed a leg into my chest so I couldn’t move. He shackled one leg, then the other before grabbing me by my hair to lift me up. His movements had become more rough.

“I’ll try you with that after you’ve satisfied me,” he said cockily, “suffice to say, I’m more than a man.”

He tore the leather in half with his bare hands to make a point. He was strong. He was in control, and I was out of my league. Then with another series of clicks he had me bond in chains. Currently, they hung loose -allowing me free movement. My eyes drifted to the wooden box of potions on the nightstand. If I could just force something else down his gullet, maybe I’d get the answer I wanted.