I groaned, fuck. I needed this...when was the last time someone actually willingly fucked me like this? And the way his soul had lit up when he became lost in his animalistic desires? Fuck - the colours of his soul, what the living fuck was he?

I opened my mouth to question him but he captured my lips in a brutal kiss, pressing his tongue deep into my mouth, I groaned into his kiss, he tasted strangely salty, almost like the ocean, a strange combination when mixed with the bitter tang of my potions and the strong taste of alcohol, faint hints of anise from the whiskey.

He broke away and I felt him chuckle against my neck, his tongue finding its way against the curves of my bare skin, causing goosebumps to follow suit. “Y-your soul…” I muttered, trying to get those words out that had been lost moments before.

I felt him thrust up against me, the tip of his cock pressing hard against my cervix. I felt another laugh tickle my skin, like feathery wisps of a faint ocean breeze. “What about it?”

His grip shifted as he held both my wrists down with one hand, the other fell down to my chin and angled it up toward him. His hazel eyes glinted in amusement, his lips quirked in a half smile as he slowly pressed himself further into me. He was teasing me… fuck him.

I furrowed my brows, “Are...y-you a Thayne?”

The sparkle in his eyes became hard as diamond.

“Not yet,” he whispered, and then bit me at the nape of my neck. “What is that suppo-fah…” My words became lost in a gasp as he began to rhythmically thrust into me with his teeth still latched tight to my neck. Then why? It was so clear now. There were hints of it before but with him in *ahem* quite literally full swing (into me, might I add) it was burning brightly, he almost burned my eyes. He held the brilliance of the sun, of a roaring fire engulfing all in its path.

I wanted to ask more questions, but that… that was later…

For now, I wanted him to ride me - I don’t know why but it felt like...the waves of ecstasy that rolled over me reminded me of the ocean. Harsh waves lapping at my skin. As his pace quickened I felt a tightening in his body, an intensifying, a hardening of what was already hard.

Sweat slicked between us as we moved in tandem, I felt his cock twitch and pulse and I felt myself tighten around him. I freed my arms and they found their way around his shoulders. I pulled myself up and he went with it. His hands found their way to my waist as he lifted himself up and pressed me hard against the wall.

I cried out, loosing my breath at the momentum he had forced me against the cold, hard wall. I was close, I could feel myself reeling, ready to cum. His constant teasing and edging throughout the night had riled me up too much.

The heat burned, and my clawed fingertips found their way into his flesh as I felt myself twitch around his cock, my own body hungry for more - even as I was on the verge of.

“F...fuck I’m...c-cumming…” I heaved as I pressed my head into his neck, breathing in his scent, teeth scraping his flesh. My body shook, it ached- and it craved more.

“Good kitty,” he growled, pressing me against the wall and holding me in place. Was it my imagination, or had something softened in his eyes. “Cum for me. Don’t stop.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice, my body was already twitching as sensations of heightened electricity coursed through my veins. Fiery desire and temptation fuelled my body to buck harder into his, riding the man...god...whatever the fuck he was through the orgasm. My body cried out in a myriad of pain and delight as white hot flashes tore through me.

His hands slid up my body and tangled in my hair, his face diving between my breasts as he drove his cock in and out of me. His tongue slid up my chest until our lips met and he kissed me again, only not so violently now.

I returned the kiss with a shivering vigour. We broke away as I offered him a small smirk, breathless words ebbing him on, “How do I taste Thayne?”

“Like cool honey on a spring day,” he uttered, “sweet and refreshing.”

I snorted. There was no way in the seven layers of hell that I tasted like that. Salty, maybe. But like honey? Man had a way with words.

After having orgasmed my hands released themselves from his back, I could feel his cock twitch and pulse inside me and I wanted him to do the same. My fingers tangled into his curled locks and my lips breezed against his earlobe. “I want to feel you fill me, show me exactly what you’re capable of.”

He grimaced and threw me on the bed, grasping my hips and pulling me as if to take me from behind, but he didn’t.

“Fuck,” he mumbled, “no… I need… more of your fucking potion, or you’re going to be dealing with a really boring asshole in a few minutes.”

Really?

REALLY?

He’d taken enough to last him the whole damn night. Did his body process it faster? I gestured to the nightstand beside the bed with a pointed finger. “There.” I breathed. He could drink them all, for all I cared. They were a dime a dozen in this place.

I sighed in disappointment as I felt him slip away from me, the cold of the night quickly setting in around my quivering body. My teeth chattered before I bit my tongue as my eyes followed him.

He moved to the nightstand - was that a stagger in his step? - and picked up a vial with shaking hands. As he clutched it two veins in his forehead bulged out like the edges of a halo, and his grip tightened until the glass bottle burst.

“No,” he said, “not again.”

What the hell was his problem? I pushed myself up and swung my legs out over the side of the bed. “You right?” I asked as I tilted my head to the side. Caramel ears swivelled forward toward him.