Bowing his head gently Nosdyn walked out of the room when his order was given.

He followed Stare out of the chamber stepped into the hallway of the mansion. His eyes were deep in thought as he considered the situation at hand. Many will die...it will be a bloody mess. Just like old times. Nosdyn thought to himself. As he considered everything he'd just learned, he realized that one of his initial thoughts were correct. This man...Vitruvion...he hides power. He will be a useful ally when the time comes. I will follow Stare and Vitruvion to the ends of time if need be. Nosdyn considered the situation carefully. I will have to sever ties with The Boss...but that is something I can take care of later on...I figure that these two are my new Masters now. Nosdyn nodded. It's not such a bad arrangement.

Nosdyn looked at Stare at that point. "Let's go plan...prepare. I need to know what we are up against. A lot of people are going to die." Nosdyn promised. He'd paid attention to everything Vitruvion was saying. It's not that he wants his enemy defeated...he wants the man utterly destroyed...this could be a new line of business for me. Nosdyn did not feel any sympathy towards the lives that were ruined by the enemy. However, he understood the casualties of war. And they were at war. Fighting against an enemy full of hatred and wished horrible fates on them all. A business dispute likely is what this all is...not very dissimilar from the clan disputes back home. The Tular Plains. Nosdyn thought as he rubbed his chin. Nosdyn needed to study the maps, layouts of the structure they were going to invade. He needed to know exactly what he was going to destroy.

Nosdyn walked with Stare towards their destination so he could think...ponder...plan.

The downfall of an entire Clan.