The smile that spread over Vitruvion's face was utterly glorious. Like a sun appearing over the horizon it transformed his features from irritated and conventional, to utterly satisfied. His eyes, all natural azure as a summer, cloudless sky, glistened with an unearthly light. For a moment they seemed to actually glow - as if some otherworldly essence was gleaming through him, and then it faded, softly going back to a normal brightness. It was not distinct, and could easily have been mistaken for a trick of the light or simply amusement on his part, but Stare saw and knew it as the godly power within him thoroughly awakening, called to engage as he learnt more of this demon's particular powers and the idea of taking that one single step closer to defeating Thesus Heysan became possible.

"I do need him thoroughly taken care of. Either death or complete humilation so that none will ever do business with him would be satisfactory," the celestial being said, leaning back once more in his throne-like chair. "If you are able, then I will employ you. You will be given compensation for your time, of course."

Looking over to Stare he focused in and addressed her directly. "As for you, my kenku, you will stay with ... Nosdyn, his name was, yes?"

Stare grunted a cawing reply, a little tired of Vitruvion always trying to seem so impressive, but interested in seeing the project all the way through.

"Right," Vitruvion picked up and waved the book on his lap. "This, I think I may be able to translate some of."

That made her blink. And she looked between Nosdyn and the god, suddenly very surprised, and taken aback. She tried to gauge the reaction of the demon but he did not seem to be giving away much "You ... understand it? But that language is ..."

"Likely demonic, yes," Vitruvion, "And I am a scholar, a man who is very well old enough to have studied most of the languages, or at least have books on them, that you should know well enough, Stare."

He scolded her with a slightly harsh tone. It made her grumble slightly with a undertone, and if Nosdyn had been watching carefully he may have seen her twinge as a quick jab of pain touched her mind, fresh from the connection between her and Vitruvion. But it was quick, and it was a warning, not the worst he could do and not the worst that had been. She tightened the fold of her arms and just stared, but not reacting further.

"As I said. I will translate this as best as I can to give you more of an idea of what you can achieve here. Likely only a few portions here and there but it will provide a start. As for you and ... him," he looked back to Nosdyn and addressed him. "Go with Stare and rest for a while ... eat. Plan. She will show you a map of the city and where you might find my enemy. You can come up with some form of strategy. Yes?"

Stare kicked off from the wall and without another word looked around at Nosdyn, waiting for him to look back at her, and follow her out.