She led him away from the stairs that had noise and laughter coming from it. Bringing Nosdyn anywhere near the mass of guards, she was sure, would bring questions, confusion and possibly chaos. Even if he was with her. Even if she did say, "Vitruvion." Demons were not common in this city that was mostly elves, some humans and a smattering of other nations. As the only kenku (that she knew of) in the city, even she stood out like a jester in a royal celebration. Adding a demon into that mix, and introducing him to the toughest active army this side of Raiaera ... it was a bad idea.

It was why she turned and gestured at Nosdyn's mask.

"It is alright here, amongst these people who trust me and my 'master'," she drawled the word, "But when we get out to the city proper I suggest you where that thing. I still get more trouble than it is worth, and I am known to be a noble's steward."

She passed by a window and paused for a bit as she watched the last rays of the sun scattering magenta, orange and scarlet across an otherwise deep blue sky. Her single heavy brow furrowed for a moment before she decided.

We will be at the mansion, she told the emptiness of her mind.

Then she did not wait to hear a reply from Vitruvion and turned to Nosdyn. "When was the last time you were in a noble's manor?"

Not waiting for him to reply she reached out and grabbed his hand - or rather had been aiming for his wrist. Unceremoniously she began to pull him again back through the wood-lined corridors and halls of the Guard House, out past the people who had lost their homes. She promised that their plights would be seen to soon, but advised that really tomorrow they should head back home. Vitrivuion would provide other means of work soon. Then she eased the demon out the front door, by the front of the building and then around to the back by a wide, dark passageway where a quiet and fine stables was kept.

Fit for any noble. She gestured to his mask again, then a horse.

"You can ride, yeah?"