Okay this was just getting disruptive now.

At first she'd been willing to sit back and watch the fireworks go off. It wasn't like she particularly cared who got arrested or who was a thief. It'd have been pretty hypocritical of her to turn against somebody for being a thief, as an ex-bandit and all that. Sure threats were flying around, but that just meant that a fight would break out and she might be able to make a killing through making and hosting bets on who would win!

Or at least, it'd seemed like a good idea until all of the commotion cut off her supply of drinks. And that was bad.

Oh boy was that bad.

Plus, there was a sword now, whatever the hell it was. Some sort of weird magical blade or something, but it didn't really scare her. Pretty much nothing scared her anymore, especially when she was drunk. It was just the kind of thing that she'd faced down time and time again. Well, not exactly, but she'd seen things of a similar nature before whilst she was a bandit. Nothing exactly the same, but some people had some pretty weird magic.

With a growl, she emptied the rest of her coin pouch onto the bar, before she stood up as if she were about to leave. With all of the shouting and the threatening, she was pretty much at the end of her patience and it showed. There was a strange tic above her right eyebrow, the muscles in her face twitching as her irritation soared to new heights. And then, finally, it all culminated in the strong, violent sweep of her powerful tail, crushing and launching the stool she'd been sat on into the wall with a powerful thud. A person would have to be deaf to miss the sound.

"For the love of everything, shut the FUCK up!" The angry shout ripped from her throat, before she'd really had a chance to think up what she was going to say. She was just absolutely pissed off that people were going to disrupt the evening like this. "YOU!" She raised a hand to point at the blue demon guy. His name wasn't important. He kind of sucked for ruining her evening. "Put that fucking sword away before a shove up your ass so far up to the hilt that your descendants will be walking funny!" Her eyes narrowed and she turned her attention to Yvonne, somebody she knew.

"And you, Yaven!" It was also clear that she'd hadn't quite remembered the woman's name, in her drunken, angry state. "Stop stirring the fucking pot and just let things be already! Do you make a fucking habit of stirring up trouble in public fucking places!?" Seriously. First that fire fae bully person, who she'd been to scared of to really do anything, now this? Talk about ridiculous! "Gods above, it's like you actively crave confrontation! What the fuck is wrong with you?" And there was the kid to address. The scared kid hiding behind some stranger's leg.

"And don't even get me started on the kid! Seriously dude, come on! The jig is up, you got caught! Do us all a favor and put it back, maybe try again later or something so the rest of us can enjoy the rest of our night in piece, yeah?" It sounded more like an order than a suggestion. Or at least, as much of an order as a drunk woman could give.

"Now, if you're all itching for a fight, I will personally drag all of you behind this fucking building and beat on you until you call me mistress and beg me to stop!" Her thick, meaty tail slammed against the ground. The same tail that had reduced a stool to sawdust with a simple strike. "Here's what's going to happen. Yaven! You're going to nut up, shut up and return to your little date and maybe get a nice screw out of it all at the end." Seriously though, the guy didn't look like much, though that was just Keeara's personal opinion. "Kid! So help me god, return what you got caught taking and in return I'll buy your food and drink for the rest of the damn night!" Looks like she was going to have to dip into the emergency coin pouch. Shit! "And you, blue dude and the weird golem thing! You're both going to sit the fuck back down and enjoy your goddamn night! And put your damn sword away, damn exhibitionist!" Seriously, the night needed to be returned to normal.

"And if I catch you all looking or glaring at each other again tonight, unless an apology passes between you, no magic on this damn planet will fix what I'll do to both of you!"