(Posted it correct this time please disregard the other thread)

(Note: This thread is primarily a ~SOCIAL~ project and it is open to everybody who wants to participate. Regardless of level. Contacting me before joining is not necessary I just want everybody in on this thread.)

Nosdyn stepped out of the hospital a few days after Jake had left. He didn't know what he should have felt with his former enemy now turned into a potential ally. Was that other one, the demon I met in that place that time correct...? Can demons and men live in peace together...? It was a profound dream. And some dreams were more dangerous than others. However, Nosdyn's dream was profound. He wanted to create an Althanas where demons and men could live in harmony. Stonevale had changed him. Perhaps the legends of Stonevale were true. This place changes people. Why should I be any different...? Nosdyn thought to himself. The streets of Stonevale were busy that day, a Monday afternoon when Nosdyn emerged from the healing center. He'd dressed himself and big farewell to the healers. They mentioned to him it was not only their strength that had saved Nosdyn. Rather, Nosdyn had fought to live.

His amber coloured eyes observed the town. With it's rustic Scara Brae buildings, architecture. The older houses, some of them, were in need of repair. Nosdyn would volunteer to help the township progress. Nosdyn just noticed that it was raining that day. Clouds loomed overhead, and the rain was warm. He looked up at the sky. Then turned his attention back to the township itself. There was a lot that needed to be done. He thought about the words that Jake had told me. Maybe my dream is insane...maybe I'm reaching. But it is something worth fighting for. Nosdyn thought about where Jake would be heading after their meeting. But he hoped their paths would cross again. One day, we will meet again Jake. Nosdyn noticed that William Blake, the guard's captain was looking at him. Nosdyn nodded to the older fellow and walked towards him. "William."

"You're star-crossed, Haidian. I'll grant you that." William was standing there looking relaxed. He also wore bandages and had a splint on one of his legs. "Damned goblins. Jake is a skilled fighter, we were able to stave off their attack thanks to your actions."

Nosdyn nodded. He did not feel like a Hero though. "They'll come back. The attack was the start of something bigger."

"Probably." William said calmly. "But that's not important now. Nosdyn, what happened to you? You've changed considerably in your time here."

Nosdyn sighed for a moment. "I'm not entirely certain." Nosdyn began. "But this place, this town...gave me a reason to fight for somebody else. Instead of myself or other selfish reasons."

William nodded. "This place has that effect on people." William looked at Nosdyn. "What will you do now?"

"I can no longer act as a mercenary. I want to do more...help Stonevale out more. Maybe settle down here." Nosdyn admitted, he'd been thinking about that for a long time.

"Interesting." William said calmly. "You could always join the guards of Stonevale...or perhaps...head to Scara Brae proper and introduce yourself to the royal palace."

Nosdyn nodded, his eyes were deep in thought, the rain felt good against his powerful blue skin. "All possibilities. I have heard of an alchemist named Nevin that lives in this town. I might seek him out at some point. But for now...what I ultimately want is a place to live."

"A house you mean." William thought as he said that. "The mayor owes me a favour or two. I think I can arrange that. When the audience with the mayor is ready, I'll contact you and ask you to join me so that we can talk with him."

"Very well." Nosdyn said. "In the mean time, I'm fucking hungry. I'm going to see about getting a bite to eat."

William chuckled at that. "Thaynespeed my friend." And he walked away to go converse with the mayor...

(^Enter HERE)