Right, okay. The situation was going south. How did a tipsy adventurer deal with a mage bullying somebody who clearly wasn't magic's biggest fan in the whole, expansive world?

Okay, now what was the RIGHT thing to do?

"Son of a whore..." It dawned on Keeara exactly what was going to happen if she didn't step in. Or maybe it didn't? That would be up for sober Keeara to decide in a few hours, whenever things were settled, in the hour or two she spent sober before she set upon the brilliant and dangerous quest of intoxicating herself for the rest of the day. And of course, if it were sober Keeara dealing with this, the problem might've been over with by now. Sadly, it wasn't the case here. Instead, they were stuck with the most washed up woman on the planet, potentially.

Still, that fire fae person was being awfully villainous to the cute silver eyed woman. It was kind of hot to watch, maybe it'd devolve into a catfight or something? Nah, probably not. It was pretty stupid though. A little fire was making the silver eyed woman shiver and back down, just like that? Where was that spunky, fiery nature that had been peeking through just a few seconds ago? People were actually this much against magic?

"So, you threaten every girl like this, or just the cute ones?" She might've slurred slightly in her drunken state, or maybe heavily. She wasn't exactly minding her words too much, not like she was threatened much by a bit of lousy fire. "Because I mean, if you wanna burn her clothes off I won't stop you, but you look like you wanna hurt her." And that wasn't something she could sit back and watch, was it? Ex-bandit or not, she wasn't the type to just let somebody be panicked and bullied.

And well, now she had to do something. She sighed, faking a yawn, only for a jet of water to emerge from the back of her throat, just enough to soak the fire fae from head to toe. Every inch of her, her hair, her hands, all of her clothes, were dripping wet and soaked.

"Ooops, I'm so sorry! Sometimes the glands just have to be discharged, you know what I mean?" And yes, it was supposed to sound kind of suggestive, as she stepped forwards, in front of the scared silver eyes that belonged to Yvonne, a smirk plastered across her face. "Gosh, how clumsy! I should've aimed the other way, now look at you!" She placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, but then the plates on her tail started to glow bright blue as her hands began to heat up. 60 Celsius. 70 Celsius. All the way to 100.

"You're alright though, right?" She smiled sweetly, as if she wasn't pressing palms that were hot enough to boil water into the woman's shoulders. "You'll live, right? Because you're a strong adventurer type, right?"