Warning, the following post contains writing of a graphically sexual nature, please read at your own discretion.

I wanted to dose her, I wanted to very, very badly. But I couldn't, even though she clearly wanted it. If I did, then she would be addicted to it, to me. Hm.. Why was that bad again? I had already decided I wanted to keep her with me, to have her attached and aligned to me. And she was a hot fuck, I loved how yielding and supple her body was… I dumped her into the water to buy myself a moment to think and - oh, my. Coming out of the water she looked stunning, so vulnerable as she looked up at me. I couldn't help myself.

I undid my pants and let my cock slide out, immediately drawing her attention with the glinting, shimmering jewel-like patterns of light that danced along it. Her eyes bounced with me, and her head followed. I slid forward, closer to her, and watched her eyes widen as my shaft got closer. “You want my aphrodisiac, kitten?” My hissing, vibrating voice filled the near silence of the bathroom, ignoring her question entirely. She nodded.

“Yes.” I smirked and reached out, stroking her wet caramel tresses, teasing her ears with my fingers. I hooked my fingers into her scalp, digging in just shy of painfully. I pulled her head forward and rubbed her face against my cock, dragging those lovely lips along my length.

I didn’t have to coax her. She opened her mouth and took me in. Almost in my entirety. I hadn’t expected that. I was going to goad her, tease her. Instead she had gone for it almost eagerly - apparently even without the aphrodisiac in her system, she was a horny little thing. Good. I pulled her down further, driving my cock down her throat, choking her on the thickness as I ground my hips against her cheeks. “Good girl. Earn it, and you'll get the venom, exactly like I told you.” I rocked my hops back, letting her breath again - she was no good unconscious.

Her hands reached up to hold onto my hips as she worked me. Fuck. She hungrily lapped at me, her sandpapery like tongue dragging across my length every time I pulled out. It was a bizarrely erotic sensation to feel her rough tongue dragging against the raised scales on my shaft. She groaned softly as she continued. Suckling, licking. Groaning, even bucking he own body toward me. I glanced down to … oh my. Her golden half lidded gaze stared up at me.

I smirked and rolled my tongue across my extended fangs, teasing her with what, even now, I knew she wanted in the back of her mind. But I wasn't just idly enjoying her enthusiasm. As her mouth bobbed back and forth, I slowly slid my tail into the tub, dragging it down along her body. As she buried my cock in her throat again, muscles convulsing around me as her body clamored for air - I thrust my tail inside of her, piercing into her tight folds. Oh the sounds she made. She gave a small yelp which turned into a groan as she pressed herself further down onto my tail. Her jaw widened and she worked me with renewed vigour.

I matched her pace, her movements on my cock giving me the tempo of my thrusts into her. She was mewling around my shaft, sharp, needle-like fangs scraping against me. Not enough to hurt, for which I was grateful. She was so desperate, so wanton for it, writhing on my tail as she suckled on me. I would be cruel not to give her what she wanted.

Without warning her, I lifted her up, dragging her mouth from my length with a sucking, wet pop. I kept my tail lazily thrusting into her as I held her up bringing her shoulder to my mouth. “Do you want it, kitten? To have my venom?” My fangs unfolded, and I tapped them against her skin.

“Please.” She breathed. Her legs shook and her breasts hung in the air. Her eyes didn’t leave mine. So sedated, so easy, so pliable, I felt giddy thinking what I could do with her if she were addicted to me. And she was, literally, asking for it.

I slid my fangs into her flesh, my tail stilling inside of her as I did so. I was pumping venom into her, flooding her system with it. I emptied the sacs, and kept going, pushing it into her as fast as my body created more. The entire time I stared into her eyes, slitted gaze unwavering. It may have been too much but I didn’t care. Best case scenario I’d have an able bodied sex kitten with brains. Worst case, I'd have an able bodied sex kitten.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body relaxed.Her cheeks became flush and her body twitched. I felt her leak juices out and over my tail. Slowly, methodically, I pulled my tail out, scraping the scales along her insides. When it was out, I adjusted her tiny body, bringing her in closer - so that her slick wet folds rested just above the head of my cock.

I finally, finally stopped pumping more venom into her system, and dragged my fangs out of her tender, sensitive flesh. And waited, watching - serpent’s trance still moving, dancing, shifting and scintillating around her.