The young man looked up just in time to see the bar stool coming down towards his face. The smile on his face grew wider as he tucked his face under his right arm in an attempt to shield his fine features from the blow while his left fist slammed into the chest of Nosdyn's demonic visage. The wood of the stool shattered and splintered into the arm of the street fighter, small ravines of crimson pooled over his flesh and dripped into his hair. He would make sure to shampoo the blood out later.

Nosdyn, meanwhile, was sent careened through the air until he finally slammed into what was left of the bar. The attack from Blaze had rendered the demon completely unconscious and prone to anyone easily taking advantage of the now weakened specimen. Zack walked over to his knocked out opponent, swinging his right arm back and forth to not only try to shake out the splinters, but to bring some feeling back into the numbed sensation his entire forearm surged with. "It's been a while since I really count to cut loose. Hope you liked that attack, I call it 'No, you'. Seems whenever I punch with my left hand, so long as someone's in the middle of attacking me, I can deal out some incredible damage. Not that any of this is registering in that thick head of yours..."

The street fighter kneeled down to mull over his latest conquest, and in doing so managed to evade a bottle of whiskey that was aimed straight for his blood drenched hair. The blue eyes of the warrior stopped upon the coin pouch of Nosdyn, a small satchel at the hip of the knight-like being tied with a single string. with an audible 'Yoink' sound from the brawler, the satchel quickly found a new home in the pocket of Zack Blaze. The amount did not feel significant, at least compared to Zack's own wealth, but it was a little more coin so the tussler did not have to waste his own.

"Fancy seeing you here," the words brought back a familiarity to the warrior as he stood and turned to the owner of the voice. Philomel van der Aart was a criminal not unlike Blaze, though the former was moreso wrongly accused of the murder of the latter during a tussle with a dragon. It seemed that like Zack himself, the faun he so detested managed to break out of whatever hell hole she found herself in. The boy did not know why he hated her kind so much, maybe it was the fact her people saw themselves as 'sexy' rather than 'animals', and that relations with them were 'sex' and not 'bestiality'. The boy punched his fist into his hand as he quickly kneeled down again and picked up some sawdust on the ground, a result of Nosdyn's breaking-and-entering- the bar area, and quickly disappeared once more.

His visage reappeared for a fraction of a second only to throw the sawdust at the faces of Philomel and the person she was chatting up, only to disappear once more before he materialized beside Leoric again.

"So, this can go down two ways, buddy," Zack said, his flimsy loyalty shining like a diamond in a coal mine, "we can either team up, and then handle one another when all is said or done, or kill each other now and let ourselves be free to the pickpockets and con men in this place. Whattaya say? For old times sake...."

((Permission to bunny Nosdyn given by Pavel. Pavel also agreed to allow me to have whatever money Nosdyn had until he returns, which I will then pay back))