Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    A humongous sword, the giant’s slammed right into the stone above the entryway. Felicity darted away from the impact, yet the ground shook so much so that she fell to the ground, dropping her bow. The deafening boom created by the flying debris muted out everything else. She felt bits and pieces of pebble shower over her, the pitter patter and thudding on stones surrounding. Her stinging cut still splattered against the ground, although the bleeding did reduce. One stone, the size of a fist, slammed right into her head.

“Ow!” She shouted, pulling a hand to her head.

No concussion, she was too sturdy for that. Yet, she still felt the world blur around her. Discombobulated, she tried to get up… just to collapse again. She hazily reached for her sword’s hilt, yet everything swayed and churned as she moaned.

She had forgotten about the black knight, which Hayate had accidently killed off for her.

Her vision still blurred. She saw grey, then meshes of green mixed with other colors. Her sense of smell still picked up on the musty building, the smoke of the stones, and the distant scent of various plants and flowers. She saw one clear thing in front of her. She saw the glowing giant. She felt the magic emitting from its being, Hayate in the center. She was cornered. Behind her was the remains of an entrance she could not hide in anymore, ahead of her was this monster.

She growled, anger building up. Time and energy were wasted on a failed plan. Her head pounded in pain as she continued to feel the world spin. She was at a clear disadvantage. She knew how to stop this thing, yes, but she had no time to come up with a plan.

Bow laying next to her, her ears buzzed as she lifted her head. One idea flashed before her, but would it work? She clenched her hilt, biting her lip. It had too!

She yanked the sword, pulling it out of its sheath. It was coated in her own blood, like her wounded arm. Through slitted eyes, she buried the pain as she resorted to one last tactic. She stood to her feet, barely, and lifted the sword high in the air. With the intensity of a raging fire, she shouted.

“You disappoint me!” She screamed, “I came here looking for a fair fight on equal grounds and you hide behind that walking talking giant armor.”

She looked towards the ground, spitting, “Disgusting!”

She looked up, fists tightened as she hoped her own pathetic performance was not to be called out on, "What are you, weak? Are you serious? How is this fair?"

She roared, exclaiming the challenge, “Come down from your petty little throne and fight me like a man! Fight me with honor!”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-30-2018 at 09:16 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.