Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Gwenael was, well, shocked that Jomil defended him. It took him a moment to recuperate before responding, “She-she…”

He thought of the many, many threads in her life. Some were cut, fringed, smack in the middle. Many threads were tangled, messied, in confusion. Many had already ended as far back as birth. Yet, she survived this far. The longer threads spiraled on, and he saw every current outcome, some not at all pretty. He looked up again.

“If her path went dark, she could devastate Althanas.”

His voice was now cool again as he continued, “Guided in the right direction, she could become a hero. A legend.”

Hromagh made light of it all, “Guided? Once again, needing assistance.”

Khal’jaren nodded in agreement, “How would she do if she went it alone?”

“She’s been alone!” Gwenael shouted, growing heated again.

The Greater Thayne were all silenced as he lost his cool.

“She’s been alone!” He repeated, “The select few forms of guidance she had has only made her worse off. Ashla Icebreaker for example!”

Silence.

Then.

Even Khal’jaren roared in laughter this time. Only Jomil placed her palm on her forehead, “That insignificant girl. The pathetic last of her old line.”

Hromagh had to use his paws to wipe the tears from his eyes, “She could not even kill the one assassin she sought!”

Gwenael looked back upon Ashla, or Ayleth’s, time threads. He shook his head, “I personally believe her existence is a mistake. She only wounded her timeline.”

Khal’jaren had swiftly calmed down, already having collected his former composure, “There is one thing we all can agree on.”

Gwenael bit his lip, “Although, if she did not exist, neither would Hanuh Toivonen. She has every ounce of power and talent to impress even you, Great Ones.”

Y’edda spoke up, “Did she not travel back through time?”

“Yes.” Gwenael spoke. Inside, he growled. She left how many fractures and wounds in time; recklessly traveling back like that! I have to manually fix every one…

After the darker musing, he spoke up again, “I do believe we are off topic, however."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-02-2018 at 10:45 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.