EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    “Oh!” Hromagh’s memory was jogged, “Cain Rhyolite!”

Jomil frowned, watching the beast god with disapproval.

Gwenael spoke, “You were so impressed with his raw strength, you blessed him and his descendants. Correct?”

Hromagh nodded, “He was quite impressive. He singlehandedly handled an army of spearmen with natural ease. Quite commendable.”

“So you approve of the slaughter of hundreds?” Jomil groaned.

Hromagh sighed, “Strength is the rule of survival in Althanas.”

Without words, Gwenael started the glyph once again. Like before, the clock hands raced faster than light. Several seconds later, it slowed to a standstill and more information shone again.

Year: 1798.
    Location, Deerhorn, Eiskalt.
    Time: 4:17 P.M.

The image of a neanderthal male, built and brutal, glowed. He dragged a young woman, screaming, into the darkness of a cave.

The clock started again. Then stopped.

Year: 1799.
    Location, Deerhorn, Eiskalt.
    Time: 2:37 A.M.

The woman handed a baby, forcefully, to a boy in his late teens. She shouted, she shooed him away. Still in the nursing bed, she absolutely refused to even look at the crying newborn. “Take it! I don’t care what happens to it, it’s not mine!”

The boy looked down to the screaming child, sympathy in his eyes as she shed frightened tears.

The glyph collapsed in on itself, ending the snippets of captured time. Gwenael looked up, lowering his hand. “Did you not double the blessings for this child?”
    Last edited by Flamebird; 07-03-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.