Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    It wasn’t long before the three of them approached the ever expanding port town and as they got closer it soon became clear there wasn’t going to be much opposition. All it took was a handful of coin each and the brave men tasked with protecting the port city were easily persuaded to look the other way. Shinsou and Storm were both very smart men and their decisions to avoid any unneeded conflict would make it a lot easier to reach the magistrate and make their demands. But that didn't stop Hayate from seeing that in the event fighting did break out they would have a clear advantage.

Are you sure about all this? This may be the last chance you get to back out? Yamato implored Hayate to consider his options as the three of them rode on horseback through the streets of Tylermande. They drew a lot of attention and everyone’s eyes were fixed on them as they made their way to the town hall. They rode alone as a small concise until but were not without back up. Hidden among the commerce and scattered across town were about thirty or so Brotherhood soldiers. Their orders were to stay hidden and wait for the signal then do that they do best.

Stop it, Hayate answered his sword spirit as his mighty steed marched towards the magistrate’s office. If you’re not going to let me concentrate then shut up. You know why I’m here and what this is all for, claiming Tylermande is the first step and the next will be Akashima. If things do not go well here then I can kiss the Brotherhood support goodbye and were will be right back to where we started.

Waves formed in the pit of his stomach as the three of them reached the magistrates office. Hayate was nervous but would stand behind his two allies and do whatever they required of him. The trio dismounted, quickly tied their great steeds to the posts outside and began to walk up the large white marble staircase of the hall. They were clad in their full battle attire and all were intimidation in their own right, but as a unit they were clean and ready for action.

“Hayate,” Shinsou Vann Osiris got his disciple’s attention as they reach the top of the stairs and stood at the precipice of conquest. “Don’t let that sword get the better of you. Let us do the talking and everything will be over shortly.”

“Understood.”

Hayate Amatsukami, the last of his line, did know what that meant. But was he really ready to do it? In that moment he wasn’t sure, but if it meant he was one step closer to his final goal then he would do whatever it took to make sure things went smoothly for them inside. Regardless he didn’t expect to have to do much as they were clearly the only ones ready for a fight here. But only time would be able to tell.
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 09-14-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha