Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Disposition: Fifteen feet max, typically. Hail no bigger than a coin around. No limit on how many times; Fenn’s ice ability doesn’t really run out of steam like that, if thats okay? Doesn’t do much damage so much as it’s a way to limit visibility, slow people down, and look really cool. And I use it a little bit in portraying Fenn’s emotional state? ^^’

Point: One at a time. No limit. I’m considering removing that ability though; not getting much use out of it. If it or Stormy Disposition adds up to too great a strengrh, will chuck this one gladly.

Daugi... I don’t know? I used to have her not usable in combat, but then I made her useable, then I was told it was a no-no..? I just don’t do PvP anymore anyways. It’s not as fun as other character interactions, especially if it’s spontaneous and not planned. So, I’ll just go with “not for formal PvP” like Citadel and tornies then?

Will make these edits on the main post after you get back to me regarding if this is all alrightish looking?
    Last edited by FennWenn; 07-23-2018 at 11:34 PM.