Epilogue-

I wander...

The dark streets of Ettremire...home...

I have found my purpose.

I have found my reason.

My reason to exist...Exiled from the Tular Plains...my own Kingdom will rise int he shadows of Ettermire....

The Tribunal destroyed my life...I forged a new one from the fires of war.

Rebuilt and stronger....

But not dead. As long as my heart beats strong....I will continue to fight.

Now...the new war has begun on the wake of the Cataclysm.

My war with my past. The Boss....the time has come to settle up...

Across the table he sat at was one of the old crew. An Enforcer working for The Boss. He looked extremely uncomfortable staring at Nosdyn int he flesh. Nosdyn merely stared at him coldly.

"Why are you back...we were told you would never return?" The man fidgeted in his chair.

"Things have changed." Nosdyn said. Strangely, a feeling of deja vu crept up Nosdyn's spine. He recalled that day he was meeting with Lars. "You know why you are here."

"You defected it's not that simple. Rules of engagement have changed since last you worked for him." The fellow thought he was safe because they were in an openly public place. Eyes were on them.

"I've been through this song and dance before. Either you get me the meeting or you know what happens next." Nosdyn suddenly said, he was very serious.

The fellow thought he was safe. "You're crazy man there are guards here...there are eyes all over us. Why would you risk this?" The man asked.

Nosdyn narrowed his eyes. "You did not listen. Things have changed. I no longer want IN the organization. I WANT IT. All of it. The Boss's position of authority I am here to claim it. You either profit or you die."

The man proceeded to get up and attempt to leave. "You're fucking crazy."

Nosdyn placed his hand and grasped the other man's wrist. "You are not going anywhere."

A short time later it was over. About fifty people that were present in the tavern with them...all were publicly executed by the demon....all except one.

He stared at the man with cold anger in his eyes. The building was already set on fire around them. People were screaming their last dying screams. Nosdyn knelt down in front of the man before him. "You did this to yourself. Will you assist me or not?" Nosdyn asked. Knowing full well he was more than capable of forcibly extracting the man's memories anyway.

When the man tried to say no...a short time later only screams could be heard well into the Ettermire night.

Having the information he needed, Nosdyn placed his hood atop his head.

He was home...the time had come to take what was his.

The End.