Koreena grinned, her chest swelling with pride that she had captured the attention, affection and attraction of such a magnificent being. She sat up so that she was now towering over him, her breast rose and fell as she swayed her hips a little bit. Her hand reached for the bottle of wine next to them as she uncorked it, pop!

His curious gaze looked from her to the bottle and back to her. “I am not the only one going to be a cup to drink from.”

His brow furrowed slightly, but he did not react negatively, only smiled and nodded. “Whatever you wish.”

With his consent, she moved herself lower, she let her lips trail down his chest as she went. Her free hand followed down his body as she positioned herself on his lower thighs, still straddling him. She took the bottle and poured some of the contents from his navel down to the middle his hips. She lowered herself, her round, plush butt put up in the air.

Her tongue licked the base of his thick shaft, catching a few drops that had escaped from the path she had poured. His body tensed as she heard him gasp with surprise. Her tongue trailed from his shaft, up his hips to his navel where she sucked the rest of the sweet, spicy wine from his body. When she sat up a few drops rolled down her chin spilling onto her chest.

By this time his control over his breathing had been done and he was staring at her with wide, eager eyes. As he watched the liquid drip he raised a hand and softly stroked her hair as he breathed fast and lightly. “You’re far more than your father,” he whispered. “He's but dirt, you are the real divinity in your family.”

Koreena sat up for a moment, the look of surprise on her face. “I- thank you,” she couldn’t think of anything else to say, instead she would show him her gratitude.

He grunted lightly and lay back, inviting her to do what she wanted. She took one of his hands in her own. First she brought it to her mouth, softly she kissed each fingertip then his palm before she guided it down her neck to the round, soft mound that was her breast. She sighed with pleasure as he cupped the flesh in his hand.

“I will serve you like the God you should have been.” She spoke softly to him.

His brow furrowed slightly, as he gazed into her eyes. “I am not a god,” he gently said, “I never have, or wanted to be. Instead I've spent five thousand years at the behest of a demon lord of death who stole everything from me.” He raised his hand to hold her other breast and began to gently massage them. “If that is what a god is, if what your father is what a god is, I do not want to be one. Instead, I only want you tonight.” And his mouth twisted into a smile. “So do not serve me, but be your own person.”

Koreena’s lips frowned as he had taken her compliment literally. Her mood didn’t sour from his words but she had been saddened by how quickly the winds had changed. She shook her head at him, “then I will show you five thousand years worth of worship for each person’s body is a temple.” She pushed the comments he had made about her father and his past out of her mind. Her hips rocked back and forth against his own.

“You are the purest of flowers,” he replied. “I am sorry for the remark,” and he leant up. As he did his hands fell from her breasts, but one of his hands moved around to her back. Head coming up he brought his lips to hers and kissed her simple. It was meaningful and hopeful, but lasted only a second. Then he fell back down, hands coming to her breasts. “I am yours to worship if you wish.”

With that she let her hips buck slightly before she reached in between her own legs. Her hands grasped his husband’s bulge. Her hands moved up and down his thick shaft as it grew harder in her hand. His eyes went wide and breath rushed from his lungs. He kept massaging her breasts, but he was hesitant now, full of a new kind of excitement. Lips trembled.

“I wish to hear you say my name as if it’s a prayer and so I shall.” She grinned a wicked glint in her eye.

She moved, causing his hands to fall from her breast. She pushed his legs further apart as she nestled her body in between them. With one simple dip of her head she took him in her mouth. First just the tip of his hard shaft, her tongue rolling over, she suckled softly.