Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile

October (Halloween) Vignette

I like the suggestion brought back in to light by Ebivoulya, originally made by Fox Owen Xavier, but modified a bit. In light of Halloween, and this suggestion, I’d like to bring it forth. Vignette open from October 19th until November 30th.

Vignette rules can be found here.

Prompt: Your character has somehow been trapped by a crazed wizard/witch within a terrifying maze created from the most horrific nightmares and fears of the individual characters involved.

How does your character become involved with this wizard/witch? Is it a chance trap sprung upon your character? A past enemy come back to hinder your character in any way? What are the goals behind the wizard/witch's unknown victory over your character? Their onslaught of horrific attacks while exploring the maze (mental and/or physical)? What happens within the maze to where your character may have solved and/or may have failed fending off their most devastating fears and monstrous attacks while trying to escape the maze path to freedom?

Creativity is key here!
    Last edited by Garron; 10-19-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."