GP

Name
    Sage Ainsworth
    Race
    Human

View Profile

Grimoire for a Wizard

Hi!

Sorry to be a pain, but I had an interesting idea for an item that would suit Sage, and I would like to see if it is currently within my price range.

I’d like to be able to get a Grimoire that has a couple of enchantments.

What it would do:
    The Grimoire has a copy of every spell that Sage knows, and it would allow him to be able to cast each spell freely a single time per thread.

For Example: Sage could Cast Eldritch Bolt four times a thread and would be unable to cast it again. With the Grimoire he would be able to use it to cast Eldritch bolt and every other spell Sage knows for free a single time per thread.

It would also allow anyone who can at least read Common to be able to freely cast any of Sages spells within the book for just a single use as well. Though I would add a Level lock to say a Level 2 character can only use the spells Sage had at Level 2.

Enchantments:

• First Enchantment: The Grimoire would be able to recharge the use of each spell by the end of a thread.

• Second Enchantment: A simple Preservation spell to stop it from eroding.

• Third Enchantment: Would allow Sage to Teleport the Grimoire back into his possession should it be stolen.

We can figure what kind of materials it would be depending on the price I have already wracked up.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sage; 01-12-2019 at 04:06 PM.