(Sorry for my delay bro I been a little busy this week!)

It was happening too quickly...

Miranda's orders were fresh on the Goblin leader's mind. He looked at the boy before him...there was a nagging suspicion there. I must get the tribe to safety from The Dark Wanderer. The Goblin looked at his companions, and waved them off. [b]"As long as the key is prepared on time you have clearance to conduct your business here."[/i] The Goblin said in perfect common tongue, albeit heavily accented. The goblin looked at his fellows. "Let's go before The Dark Wanderer focuses his attention on us." He...strangely nodded towards Sage. As if to say...move quickly.

The small group of Goblins took their leave.

Within a certain chamber of the estate, the cultists completed the rite. Within the elder's hands was constructed a glowing blue keystone of immense power.

"It's real..." The Elder said to the gathered followers.

"If Lady Miranda is correct, we'll have free access to Ayenee." A nearby follower said in awe. The ritual chamber was a sacrificial chamber with glowing symbols on the floor and walls. The symbols were powered by the blood of Miranda's slave and several other key sacrifices. "The slave's blood is quite potent. Imagine what secrets we can find." The follower said.

"When the time comes...we will have all that is Promised us." The Elder said as he held the glowing blue key.

Miranda was beginning to understand something.

There was a connection between Archanex and herself...the blood was the key.

She readied the dagger in her possession as the two men from Ayenee fought.

Neither would have noticed the vibrating symbols on the twisted Athame.

"Your power will belong to me!" The crazed lady suddenly yelled, releasing stored energy from the blade's runes. Archanex was immediately knocked to the ground, immobilized due to his weakened state.

The Dark Wanderer was not an easy catch, however. He saw the glowing symbols our the corner of his eyes. And readied his defenses as he'd done against the inquisitors in the past. The Dark Wanderer took a last look at Archanex and cursed loudly. "You win this round old man."

"Where do you think you're going?" Miranda asked The Dark Wanderer. She readied the weapon in her hands.

"You would do well to not underestimate your foe." He said to her. "We WILL meet again. Next time I am going to take the old man away from you and everything else you hold dear. Consider that a promise." He said. A moment later, he vanished in a quick shadow-stepping maneuver and left the field of battle.

Miranda sighed. "...Men." She cursed and walked over towards her pet. "Looks like I am not quite done breaking you yet. There is still some will power in there someplace." She said into his ears. "If I am correct the others should have finished the rite by now. We can hunt The Dark Wanderer on our own." She showed a surprising amount of strength and picked up the old man by herself. She began to slowly walk back towards the old house...never noticing the strange raven overhead or the boy Mage sneaking around right at their front steps...