Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Of course Philomel would respond to kick to the goat leg with anger. Felicity had prepared, but the faun was ready to clear distance. She lept away, gracefully and with elegance. The ground shook in retaliation, causing Felicity's eyes to widen. The tree nearby shook, the leaves shaking as branches bounced. The ground itself caused Felicity to fall, dropping her sword next to her. Felicity looked up to see Philomel some ten feet away from her. As the shaking stopped, Felicity picked up her sword and got up again. She imagined. however, the the time for swordplay was over.

She put the blade back in its sheath.

Some dirt had smudged Felicity's clothes. Not that she minded, she was hardly vain. Yet, as she dusted off, she stared at the faun with the intent on focus. Her next idea came not from sight, however, but from sound. Just up ahead, the sound of a creek could be heard. Felicity decided to take the fight there. Thing was, Philomel was in its path.

The redhead pulled her recurve bow out and stuck an arrow in it. She darted forth, shooting an arrow then hastily dodging to head in the river's direction. The long grasses swayed as the winds grew a tad bit stronger. Felicity lowered her bow, pulling out her swept hilt dirk in case Philomel proved too fast for her.

Felicity felt the hot sun's glare burning her. The intensity of the sun was nothing compared to what she felt. Felicity hoped that the rover would prove a cooler place to fight, to reserve energy. Even a short while under the ash clouds made her used to colder weather, espeically when Felicity had been born in raised in a snowy climate as well. Still, she was willing to roll in any direction the fight took her if this did not work. She just wanted to fight. She wanted Philomel to react. She wanted to feel the buzz of adrenaline once again.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-09-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.