Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    He struggled. He crumpled. He grew sick, desperate. Felicity kept holding on. She saw in red slits as she clenched him, causing good bruising on his arm as pressure points were pushed. The more he clung to his weapon, the more her anger grew.

“Sword! Let go!” She barked! Tunnel vision amongst her bolstered anger caused her to become illogical. The blood from her self inflicted wound slipped into her palm, her fingers. Her grip loosened just as the feeling of pounding came to her attention. Unresponsive to any pain, she was too focused on her loosening grip. The kicking continued.

In the series of seconds, she felt a sudden sting in her hand. Berserk Rage slipped away as another enhanced boot slammed into her rib cage. Now, now it hurt!

The combination of the sudden pains, slippery fingers, and the super powered kicks caused her hold to fail. Another kick and she was pushed back. Unbalanced by the less than gripping floor, she lost her footing for the second. She spread her arms and resituated her legs, maintaining control of herself as adrenaline cooled. Wide eyes returned to normal as she looked up to her opponent.

Was she successful? Did he lose his grip? Did the loss of her radiation lead to him getting well from the sickness?

A smirk formed on her face. It worked! The glowing blade was removed from his hand.

Now, Felicity just needed to figure out what to do now. Try ranged and use her bow again? No, her hands were a bloody mess. Literally. What if she used her dirk? That would not be best either, as Felicity would be within too close a range for weapons combat against this experienced magician. What if she closed in with more unharmed combat? Looking back in her hazed memory, he seemed less trained than her with unarmed martial arts, as he used none against her. He was physically weaker too, meaning boxing, karate, and full on wrestling even could be bring results. Felicity was strong enough to crack his neck or punch a hole through his chest!

Reckless desire to win bolstered her. She was so caught up that all the warnings and precautions of his true strength no longer reached her. Felicity hunkered down and darted right back towards him in hopes of achieving a solid series of punches and kicks. She paid little attention to his next move to make and lunged for his chest and legs. Multiple mirrors reflected the opponents as Felicity dashed towards him. She was getting too antsy…
    Last edited by Flamebird; 10-10-2019 at 08:22 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.