EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

A Thread With Gweneal in It

"The oldest surviving written text speaks in sparse detail of three things: the Old Gods, a vast civilization of Ancients who feared and worshiped them, and the Great Calamity, a world-spanning disaster that washed away the Ancients in a tide of war and fire. From that fire stepped the Thayne.

Their origins are the subject of much debate. The Codex of Thayne Lore, their official holy book, claims that at the height of the Great Calamity, the dying gasps of the ten mightiest Old Gods birthed them into the imperiled world so that they may set it right once more. Some more secular scholars toy with other theories.

What is known is thus: the Thayne represented a drastic divergence in divinity when compared to the Old Gods. The Old Gods, if the surviving cults that worship them in the world's remote places provide any insight, are massive and alien forces, multifaceted manifestations of abstract concepts rather than singular consciousnesses."

~ The Thayne, According to Althanian Textbooks.

This is a solo thread. A solo thread with Gweneal in it. Enjoy the fourth wall breaks!
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-07-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.