"Cowards! all of you!" The merchant spat with a look of utter loathing and hatred.

Maximillian Glanced breifly at the portly merchant, he was itching to say something, to do something. Truth be told the only thing that stopped Maximillian from swinging a solid right hook into the merchants chunky cheeks was the fact that he had not forgotten that something was hunting them. He turned to the survivors and grimiced when he realised that there was only just a handful of them left.

Beluar was still tending to the boy's wounds, Thorn had already gathered his things and was ready to leave. The only other merchant to have survived the beasts assault was Colin, though no one was going to expect anything from the short withered man who was currently haunched over mumbleing incohently. Which left Julian looking at them all with a promenant level of contempt.

"If you have nothing left to say then please remove yourself from my sight" Max said growing more agitated by the merchants presence and wanted nothing more than to put distance between them both.

"Do you think its that simple? Do you honestly beleive that you can back out on our agreement just because some stupid beast destroys the wagon!" Julian narrowed his eyes as he stormed up to the caravan guard and jabbed an accusing finger into the man's leather tunic. "I own you" he said venoumously.

The julian turned his eyes to the other survivors "I own all of you!" he furiously spat.

Beleuar narrowed his eyes as he held the boys arm, his attention divided between his heeling spell and the merchants words so much so that the boy winced as his flesh was knitted back together too tightly. It was going to scar, he thourght sadly, but he would also gladly accept such a blemish if it meant that he would live through the night long enough to see the morning.

"The situation has changed" Max argued and breifly the boy wondered what they were yelling about, it didn't sound like they were arguing over the mechants weares anymore.

Beluar caught him looking and tugged on his arm gently to get his attention and shook his head. Carefully the half elf turned to look back at Max and Julian and then whispered in his ear "Stay out of it, Don't get caught up in this" The strange comment caused him to recoil as though he had just took a bite out of a lemon after thinking it was an apple. He looked between both men utterly bewildered by what was going on between them.

"I don't understand?" he told the half elf who just smiled sadly and answered "Good, its for the better."

The half elf then ceased his healing spell, the flesh on his arm had not been fully healed as beluar had no been lieing when he said that he was not much of a healer and it was quite clear that he could not keep the spell up any longer. Fatigue covered his face but he stoicly wrapped up the boys arm in a bandage with the same meticules care that he had with his healing spell.